The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, if you need to drop some more hints you can call me anytime. I am always hear to listen.

Not sure there are any others to give out buddy. But you are definitely going to love it.

Are we talking MORE excited than previously? Because you can't do that to me, my wife will kick my ass.

If you had that RV, this would all be easier.

JMan, you have to go to AT LEAST ONE!

Dude. I just broke the MC to the doc a bit ago....my leash is getting shorter by the day. haha

Not sure there are any others to give out buddy. But you are definitely going to love it.

Please, don't act like you don't always have more up your sleeve.

I need to start buying the flowers now, I have a feeling I'm going to need to make this happen.

Please, don't act like you don't always have more up your sleeve.

I need to start buying the flowers now, I have a feeling I'm going to need to make this happen.

Dont forget the chocolate.

I think I'm going to need to purchase a puppy.

I was just thinking this.

In fact, after telling her about the MC trip in July she said she better get another puppy.

Dude. I just broke the MC to the doc a bit ago....my leash is getting shorter by the day. haha

Doctors make good money!

I was just thinking this.

In fact, after telling her about the MC trip in July she said she better get another puppy.

Synchronized puppy shopping. SFT!!!!

What about high school teachers?

Yep, I rake in bank to the tune of about 12-17k less than I would be in every state around us.

Was just told to "save the date".

Late May, 2015.

Hello Ireland.

Was just told to "save the date".

Late May, 2015.

Hello Ireland.

I'm more jealous than I can put into words. That's the Doc and I's top of the list trip right now.

I'm more jealous than I can put into words. That's the Doc and I's top of the list trip right now.

Perhaps when you meet David & Regina in July, this will give you cause to travel to the wedding in 2015.

We will be there......with clubs!

Perhaps when you meet David & Regina in July, this will give you cause to travel to the wedding in 2015.

We will be there......with clubs!

Best of luck to them, It will be less than 8 months of engagement for me and Brit, and I would have cut that down to a month given the chance.

Sometimes flattery comes in all shapes and sizes. Always makes you smile though, whether it be from the flattery or just downright laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back