The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only Wednesday night.

I am not impressed. it should be Thursday night.

awww man, rolled out of bed (literally, and onto my floor too...) and was hoping today started with an F not a T....

I want to start a thread tiltled "Puppies, Unicorns and Rainbows" but I'd bet people would still somehow get angry in it.

I want to start a thread tiltled "Puppies, Unicorns and Rainbows" but I'd bet people would still somehow get angry in it.

Then it will be merged into an existing thread, and you will be angry too. LOL.

It happens buddy. Every now and then.
Keep in mind though that unicorns are iffy at best. Prancing all around with their special horn saying "look at me, Im awesome".

Everything was ordered at the same time! So its hard to tell! Two wedges with aerotechs surely cant weigh 5 whole pounds, can it?

safe to say with bridgestone, it literally could be anything...both expected and unexpected!

i dunno, but if thats the case those are some heavy wedges.... i hope you have a cart lol

Unicorns are arrogant.

You can't punch unicorns though, that damn horn is in the way. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

You can't punch unicorns though, that damn horn is in the way. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

Uppercuts dude. Punch them right in that skinny neck. Freaking hate unicorns!

Kidney punches.

Do Unicorns have kidneys?

Damn unicorns always want to play leapfrog too. That's just mean spirited man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back