The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon collar is a travesty. I had a Stuburt shirt bacon up on me after one wash. It affected the way I felt about Darren Clark.

Hawk is anti-banter thread, please remove yourself from the conversation.

Bacon'ing. I like it. I shall use that.

Hawk is wise.

Bacon neck? Please tell me you have seen that commercial, 1000 times.

Bacon collar is a travesty. I had a Stuburt shirt bacon up on me after one wash. It affected the way I felt about Darren Clark.

BaconNeck.jpg

Can't take credit for that one. I described the problem and Freddie K gave the term.

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. Gotta love the FK lingo, the man is a legend and one hell of a great dude.

I'm not usually one for nuzzling dudes' necks, but that picture gives me the urge.

I'm not usually one for nuzzling dudes' necks, but that picture gives me the urge.

So I read this and instantly imagined you nibbling the bacon off his neck. I need to get back to work.

I hate cotton polo shirts. The size that fits me well (medium) is way to freaking small around my shoulders, chest, and arms. So uncomfortable.

I hate cotton polo shirts. The size that fits me well (medium) is way to freaking small around my shoulders, chest, and arms. So uncomfortable.

That doesn't sound like it fits you well at all

In what world does that fit you well dam? hahaha

So it fits well around your waist?

Get the next size up, dude.

this thread has been event more strange then usual today

Guys, Arkham City is cool. Don't tell blu.

Um can't ever leave my phone at home again, it's going to take me hours to catch up THP today.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

5$ polo shirts?

It might be expensive I guess but if it makes your shirts fit you correctly only you can determine whether its too expensive

Kohl's ftw! And I almost never wear them anyways, so not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back