THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um yes please.. 3.5hr drive from Miami!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

in thursday, out sun evening

next...

Date works out for you. FL needs more JJMorris and the last weekend of August it is calling.

Only out Sunday at 7AM! That is why I missed golf last Sunday. But I would prbably just take a different airline out, or something. JJ need more FL in August!

I think JJ needs to get down there for this

This sounds amazing!! I should have no problem making those dates as long as I can sign up in time!!! THP just keeps amazing me!!!

Only out Sunday at 7AM! That is why I missed golf last Sunday. But I would prbably just take a different airline out, or something. JJ need more FL in August!

hmmm
allegiant in
someone else out

boomsauce

next

And FL needs more JJ.

You would love this thing.

I know in the past I have said I'd do alot but this thing is too good to be true. And because it's labor day weekend it's right up my ally. I'll be signing up right away and then save later. Count on me being in FL!

what an epic opportunity!

I think those in North FL will be all over this one. They asked for further North than Orlando and while its not a lot further, it is north of there. Incredible venue with one of the best courses in the state, and the opportunity to jump into pre-release testing and meet the people behind the scenes.

Sounds awesome! I could use more time on Orlando with THPers.

This is awesome. Time to start hoarding the pennies

I think those in North FL will be all over this one. They asked for further North than Orlando and while its not a lot further, it is north of there. Incredible venue with one of the best courses in the state, and the opportunity to jump into pre-release testing and meet the people behind the scenes.

I know this wasn't aimed at me since I travel, but I'd be wanting in on this if it were 12 hours away.

Less than one tank of gas away from me.
Nice.

The usual awesome, THP.

hmmm
allegiant in
someone else out

boomsauce

next

Hmm, why are you having to work so hard to get JJ to commit? Is he trying to avoid you guys??

Hmm, why are you having to work so hard to get JJ to commit? Is he trying to avoid you guys??

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe I am just too white and need some more sun? That's all I got.

Wow. Speechless guys! Cannot wait for more info!

Dang based on cost of flight, and time frame I think I'm out of this event. Will be following closely this is truly an amazing and unique opportunity for some THP'ers

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe I am just too white and need some more sun? That's all I got.

Think of it as exfloliation, Texas style. :D

I'm in South Florida and I'm salivating over the opportunity. Thos Northern guys should be too, I would think. I couldnt make it to the Ultimate Weekend this year because scheduling didn't work for me but late August early september is looking pretty good right now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This is some awesome stuff! Already have these days off from work so it's on!

Easy fellas, I am only human.

But seriously, more details please?

what else could u possibly "need" to know today to commit?

If I wasn't in college at that time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back