THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to sign up. Hope I don't miss sign ups

This guy just joined the albatross club! Cant wait to get my hat!

Sounds awesome! I'd love to do this! Can't wait for more details.

Wife just liked Mission Inn on Facebook. Looks like we're in if we make the list.

Just a reminder everybody, we will announce next week when signup will take place. You must be an Albatross Club Member to sign up for this event. THanks for understanding everybody and glad to see so much excitement. We are too.

Just a reminder everybody, we will announce next week when signup will take place. You must be an Albatross Club Member to sign up for this event. THanks for understanding everybody and glad to see so much excitement. We are too.

So I just joined the AC and I know im still new around here, but its awesome to see the level of camaraderie that the members have here. Great group of people!

So I just joined the AC and I know im still new around here, but its awesome to see the level of camaraderie that the members have here. Great group of people!

I think that comes from two reasons.
1. THP Events. There are lots of them, so people get to know each other.
2. People like creativity and innovation, and know with their help, it can continue.

Agreed, I became an albatross after about 5 posts. Its pretty awesome over here.

This is going to be so fantastic. I'll be following along for sure!

The timing of this makes it impossible. So I will follow along with excitement for those that jump on the unbelievable chance to become an integral part of sharing your thoughts and experiences to the rest of the THP family. It's extremely exciting, but it carries a certain level of responsibility to the OEM, THP, and the golfers worldwide.

I joined albatross club a while back but just noticed my logo under my name is gone?

I joined albatross club a while back but just noticed my logo under my name is gone?

Send GolferGal a PM and she can check everything for you.

Thanks for being an Albatross member!!! Definitely in on this,

If you joined prior to January, our albatross memberships are good for the calendar year.

This is a great opportunity. Definitely interested in participating. Will be returning from Wisconsin (Whistling Straits) that Friday. Looking forward to the additional details.

Sounds awesome !

THP [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]always goi[/FONT]ng above and beyond for its members !

Evening BUMP because it's The Ultimate Club Testing opportunity! Don't let this thread go quiet!

Loving this for sure. Hope my name is selected. Great offering THP and soon to be named company.
TapAhoy!

This is so cool. These are going to be tough for me, at least for a couple years.

Loving this for sure. Hope my name is selected. Great offering THP and soon to be named company.
TapAhoy!

It's not a contest bud. You just have to sign up and pay the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back