THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will want to bring your own clubs.

Gotcha. So I will be either shipping them via FedEx, getting a nice luggage for my clubs, or being shipped with the clubs to save money.

Holy heck! That is some announcement Josh! What an unbelievable opportunity. I am just blown away.

Holy heck! That is some announcement Josh! What an unbelievable opportunity. I am just blown away.

Sounds like you and chunky might have to take a company getaway down to Florida.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

What an unbelievable opportunity. Maybe I can make this happen. Seems like it was just last week I was in Orlando with THP'ers on an amazing golf outing trip...oh wait.

Now I have to figure out how to make another trip to Florida.

Awesome stuff! Seems like it would have to be a wood, most likely a driver if we were asked to bring our own clubs.

Man...should I make this three trips to Florida this year? Wow this is tempting. What an awesome opportunity and concept!

Don't be ridiculous, you should take 4.

Im just praying i'll be able to be involved. I don't care the cost. I just want the experience.
Joining albatross club asap.

I definitely wish it was doable for me, this would be awesome. Unfortunately that is going to be a HUGE weekend at Clemson and it's a bit too far away.

I definitely wish it was doable for me, this would be awesome. Unfortunately that is going to be a HUGE weekend at Clemson and it's a bit too far away.

Spoiler alert: Clemson still loses, predictably in the fourth quarter

This is awesome!! I doubt I can fit another golf trip in this year....but I am not going to rule it out either!

This is incredible! Also, a price in the $300-$400 for this wonderful weekend golf experience is very reasonable. I know I'm willing to fly down to Orlando for this, might even use a plane.:joy:

Guess I'm adding another trip to ole calendar. The course alone is top notch. Add thprs, clubs education and some serious golf....you have some major fun on your hands

Flights are pretty good from Wilmington. Same cost as driving with the Tahoe.

Looks like a great weekend of fun THP style. I hope all that go have a great time. I don't think it is in the cards for another cross country trip for me this year.

This obviously looks really great. I look forward to reading about the experience fom those who are able to attend, as distance, timing and cost make this one prohibitive for me.

Right during football season. Drats.

Its a little bit of a busy time of the year on coaches.

Another reason I don't miss coaching.

Ahhh makes sense

I think that those that end up signing up are going to be incredibly glad they did when they arrive. A sneak preview of what is coming is leaving me wanting more. Then add being one of the first people outside the OEM's building that has ever tried this and you have to smile.

I think that those that end up signing up are going to be incredibly glad they did when they arrive. A sneak preview of what is coming is leaving me wanting more. Then add being one of the first people outside the OEM's building that has ever tried this and you have to smile.

You're killing me.

It is Impossible for me to want to be there any worse than I do right now.

Oh sure, ramp it up a few notches why don't you. :alien:

Just read through the course thread, this looks like it would be worth the trip just to play there with THP'rs.

dude can sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back