New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

So this may be a skim question, but what's the format for the team play? Are we talking straight stroke play or some other format?

So this may be a skim question, but what's the format for the team play? Are we talking straight stroke play or some other format?
Same as every other Invitational has been. It's combined total score of the two-man team.

Took some swings for the first time since my injury. Not too bad but not too good neither just some pain so hopefully come time for CT I'll be okay to play.

Same as every other Invitational has been. It's combined total score of the two-man team.

Well I've browsed some of the other invitational threads, but never went in looking exactly for the format.

Sounds good though. Thanks.

So which hotel are most people staying at? Does it seem to be split evenly at this point, or has a favorite emerged that most have chosen?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So which hotel are most people staying at? Does it seem to be split evenly at this point, or has a favorite emerged that most have chosen?

Fairfield Inn Wallingford CT

Fairfield Inn Wallingford CT

I thought for sure it would've been the Four Points with the bar in there! :D

We are staying at a Hilton property since that is our reward points system of choice right now.

Just looking at the yardage book that Dev posted again. Number 8 looks like a doozy for anyone who has a hook for their miss. That's me. Gonna have to play that hole smart.

Should have them announced in the next few days buddy. Waiting on the final couple of spots to fill and then they will be ready.

Sounds great! Come on guys, let's get these last few spots filled so we can find out the teams!

Took some swings for the first time since my injury. Not too bad but not too good neither just some pain so hopefully come time for CT I'll be okay to play.

I hope you're at 100% when it comes time to tee it up! But unfortunately, if you are, you will not be allowed to take part in the closest to the pin.

Just looking at the yardage book that Dev posted again. Number 8 looks like a doozy for anyone who has a hook for their miss. That's me. Gonna have to play that hole smart.

I posted some on-course pictures and marked up Dev's yardage book pics on page 61 of this thread, check those too :)

Man we're getting really close to this one guys lets get it filled up!!

I posted some on-course pictures and marked up Dev's yardage book pics on page 61 of this thread, check those too :)

Alright. Thanks!

Stop messing around

I think there are a few that need to get to booking and join in on the hotel rewards thread.

I like that we are on page 61... And we haven't even started yet

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

The whole course looks fun to play. It's going to be a great day to golf!
I hope you're at 100% when it comes time to tee it up! But unfortunately, if you are, you will not be allowed to take part in the closest to the pin.

I hope so too dude. It'll be very close timing but I'm giving it a shot regardless- I'm looking for that closest to the pin and going 3 for 3! haha

bump to the top, lets fill this awesome event up!

I have a 12 mile Tough Mudder this Saturday. Hopefully I come out of it healthy and good to go for Connecticut. Cannot wait!

I have a 12 mile Tough Mudder this Saturday. Hopefully I come out of it healthy and good to go for Connecticut. Cannot wait!

Good luck!!

Back