You can't go forward/backward at the bottom of the page too? Because I can do it at the top and the bottom.

You can from anywhere in HD (the page arrows and top frame don't scroll at all if I remember right)
You can from anywhere in Tapatalk4 with a left/right page swipe (no arrow needed)
You can at the top or bottom in Tapatalk regular

Edited to correct

The v4 layout is very similar in look/feel to the mobile Facebook app.

I like it as it is a bit more logical the way it works.

I just can't bring myself to by HD for my iPad or 2 for my iPhone. I guess the original works good enough for me!

Nice being a Tapatalk VIP member and having access to all of the color choices. The saddle brown is my favorite.

Nice being a Tapatalk VIP member and having access to all of the color choices. The saddle brown is my favorite.

What's a Tapatalk ViP member? Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I am going to add TapaTalk to my phone which app should I use for my Galaxy S Aviator.

I am going to add TapaTalk to my phone which app should I use for my Galaxy S Aviator.
Tapatalk, it's in the Google Play store.

Anyone using the iOS app not getting notifications? I've checked all my settings, but I'm still not getting anything.

Anyone using the iOS app not getting notifications? I've checked all my settings, but I'm still not getting anything.
I still seem to be getting mine.

Deleted and reinstalled and all seems to be good now. Weird.

Has everyone gone with Tapatalk 2? Im still running the original Tapatalk and am wondering if its worthwhile paying for the newer version.

Has everyone gone with Tapatalk 2? Im still running the original Tapatalk and am wondering if its worthwhile paying for the newer version.

I have it and have enjoyed it, despite me messing some settings up every once in awhile haha.

I've been on 2 since it came out. I really like it.

Im not getting any.

I deleted, reinstalled and made sure I was signed in with my Tapatalk user name and pw. Not sure why that would make a difference, but I'm getting notifications again.

Hit & miss for me

tapin from my big as note 2

Reinstalled & now im back to the old version. .paid for one but not the HD.
Maybe I need to down load the new free version

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I use the original and have no plans of upgrading!

Love HD on the Tablet. Running the new Beta (4) on my phone and it is flawless now that they've fixed the notifications stuff

Back