Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Edit. Being processed by YouTube and Steve Jobs. Give it a minute.

over 5 minutes long! I'm going to have to put in for time off this afternoon to watch this.

Minus 1 stroke for slow play.

over 5 minutes long! I'm going to have to put in for time off this afternoon to watch this.

Are you a municipal employee? You have nothing but time off.

Robbed. Swing's looking good bg!

Are you a municipal employee? You have nothing but time off.

No, I wish I was though. Just kidding, I don't.

Watching now just for you.

Nice hole Blu. Never knew how close you are to sounding like a Canadian though with the "o" sounds. Lol.

Nice hole Blu. Never knew how close you are to sounding like a Canadian though with the "o" sounds. Lol.

Yes, in Wisconsin we pronounce our "o"'s But we do not say "aboot."

Great job Blu, I still need to do one of these sometime!!!

Nice hole Blue........but you need to clarify something for me, isn't anything found to be off the green when a putter is used considered to be chutting? Don't know about that this isn't a chutt.....Ha! Thanks for the ride!

Nice hole Blue........but you need to clarify something for me, isn't anything found to be off the green when a putter is used considered to be chutting? Don't know about that this isn't a chutt.....Ha! Thanks for the ride!

I think I need to do one of this soon.. Maybe this weekend Nathan

I assumed it was when a putter was used out of the rough. off of a fairway cut onto the green just makes perfect sense.

serves u right for bad mouthing the chutt on camera

GPS has to be broke... As long as that cart ride was to get to your ball it had to be closer to 375 yards.

serves u right for bad mouthing the chutt on camera

'tis true.

As I was standing over that putt, I was thinking about how bad it would be to miss it.

GPS has to be broke... As long as that cart ride was to get to your ball it had to be closer to 375 yards.

I like your thinking. Maybe I had the GPS set to metric.

First HOTD for 2013 this past Monday. Little par 4, 361 at the course I am a member at. I apologize for the golf attire, it was a last minute thing and I just went with it! So please refrain from talking about my cargo pants! :alien:

Nicely done Brad. Just shows ya what one good putt can do for a hole.

Letting the wife sleep in while to play golf.....such a good guy! Ha!

Nicely done Brad. Just shows ya what one good putt can do for a hole.

Letting the wife sleep in while to play golf.....such a good guy! Ha!

The J40 54* saved my bacon there. I hosel rocketed that 7 iron about 3 feet off the ground. All you need is that shot. It wasn't a pretty par, and technically didn't have a FIR or GIR, but a par is a par.

The J40 54* saved my bacon there. I hosel rocketed that 7 iron about 3 feet off the ground. All you need is that shot. It wasn't a pretty par, and technically didn't have a FIR or GIR, but a par is a par.

A par certainly is a par.

Back