Hole of The Day: Video Edition

I enjoyed the video guys but ya need a little more wind blowing! No wonder you couldn't putt with ya arses flopping around in the wind like a sail boat :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that Nate. I love playing in Texas wind.

Short game boys! Short game!

(But been there, done that, bought the T-shirt)

Thanks for posting it Nate. Nice to see that some of my fellow forum members are human too.

BTW, 9-iron from 175? Even with the wind, that's impressive.

Yea, you don't take much stock in missing putts on a day like yesterday. The wind actually pushed both of them that way which is why we were laughing cause they were straight putts. They had just sanded the greens too. We took em with a grain of salt. Crazy day.

Thanks for posting Nate.....another fun day in TX! Solid shot there on the approach.

a very windy and hard to hear all the funny one liners at Atlantic City Country Club after the AC invitational with Golf4life, Motoo, and AHuber360 and myself. I hope you enjoy my amazing putting skills!

Who's the guy in the super classy sweater that made par?

a very windy and hard to hear all the funny one liners at Atlantic City Country Club after the AC invitational with Golf4life, Motoo, and AHuber360 and myself. I hope you enjoy my amazing putting skills!

Who's the guy in the super classy sweater that made par?

the guy who also made me .50 cents since i apparently can't make a 8' putt in less than 3 putts... still think the wind pushed that a little further down the hill.

Great videos Nate, Denny, Golf4life, Motoo, and AHuber360, Buckjob...some serious wind in both.

That wind looks relentless. Great course though.

the guy who also made me .50 cents since i apparently can't make a 8' putt in less than 3 putts... still think the wind pushed that a little further down the hill.

Someone made you half a cent? Hehehe

I thought my ears hurt after watching my video but I can't hear anything about Buck's................

I thought my ears hurt after watching my video but I can't hear anything about Buck's................

wind honestly was moving putts a few holes close to the bay. never had to add break to a putt because of wind before.

Last hole before heading to Florida for the Outing!

Last hole before heading to Florida for the Outing!

#18 at Heritage at Westmoor. To tired to edit and have lots to do still before leaving to Florida in the morning.

Nice job guys...I need to remember to do these...haven't done one in awhile.

Great job Randy, nice birdie before the par!

LtEvO TaPpEd

The Due and I got a HOTD video made in while playing at The Highlands in Hutchinson, KS yesterday, however he has to edit it together and his laptop is in Nebraska. So once he gets the laptop, you'll get to see us in action. lol

The biggest disgrace to that putter is to lip out a 3 foot putt on camera, after running my mouth

Video is unavailable boss.

I'm dangerously close to discounting this HOTD.

I'm dangerously close to discounting this HOTD.

I won't ruin the ending. But I embarrass myself at the end.

Back