Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity Iron Review Thread

I saw your 9 iron Michael, and honestly thought it was a 2 iron for a second... That would have really, REALLY excited me haha!

Then logic kicked in.

2 iron...me...hmm that sound like someone could get hurt

I saw your 9 iron Michael, and honestly thought it was a 2 iron for a second... That would have really, REALLY excited me haha!

Then logic kicked in.

hahaha....now that's funny

Great looking sets mikedean and White Rhino!

Then logic kicked in.

Same. Was wondering why you had a MONSTER gap in irons lol

Man, those DPC's look awesome with that shaft. I hope they are play as good as they look. Very interested to see what all of you think of that combo.

Then logic kicked in.

From the pic where it's in the bag? I did too for a second there until I zoomed in. I was thinking "Damn, Dean must have serious iron game"!

Take that picture of the cavity that looks awesome and tweet that so I can retweet it.

I had to retweet again just to spread the word... And the sexiness.

looking good. those DPC's are nothing short of stunning irons.

Sticks look absolutely awesome fellas! Around here these are the most illusive clubs to find! With all the race reviews from so many why can we get them out in front of te consumer?

Those irons look amazing guys! Mike I can't wait to hear what you think of them with the Aerotechs in them.

Man the DPC/Aerotech combo looks sick! Mine arrive tomorrow and I cannot wait

Went to the course to play with my new toys and took a couple of more pics...

1824980F-1A32-41CB-92D0-D4674DA4F2D0-6467-0000039D233CA927_zpsed20b0cb.jpg

A090E86A-E673-476C-B561-9349DA243505-6467-0000039D1D898110_zps0e9dfe26.jpg

Here is a pic of my J40s. I love how they look. Thanks to Bridgestone and to THP!

Great initial photo and thought, Rhino! Hit 'em well!

Great initial photo and thought, Rhino! Hit 'em well!

Like I said above i just got back from a trip to the range with my new toys. Now I had the 3,6,and 9i for a little while thanks to Dawgdaddy and Golfergal and tonight hitting them again was like seeing an old friend. Picked up right where I left off and felt very comfortable with these irons. I am looking forward to the next 60 days as I plan to spend alot of time with these clubs.

Like I said above i just got back from a trip to the range with my new toys. Now I had the 3,6,and 9i for a little while thanks to Dawgdaddy and Golfergal and tonight hitting them again was like seeing an old friend. Picked up right where I left off and felt very comfortable with these irons. I am looking forward to the next 60 days as I plan to spend alot of time with these clubs.
Awesome buddy! Glad you picked up where you left off with these!

It does feel good and gives me confidence which as we all know is very important in this crazy game!
Making me want to game my DPCs this weekend!

Ill report back tomorrow night didnt get out today

So what's the story guys?? First run, what are the misses? How's the forgiveness? How are the shaft pairings?

Details!

Felt nice to me.. but when I had them before I really liked the stock offering so it was a no brainer to get them for this event.

I think I am getting sick ( cough cough ) and might need to take Friday off and go to the ..... doctor... yea thats it!! :D

So what's the story guys?? First run, what are the misses? How's the forgiveness? How are the shaft pairings?

Details!

Mine get here tomorrow and soon as he drops them off I am headed to the course!

Felt nice to me.. but when I had them before I really liked the stock offering so it was a no brainer to get them for this event.

I think I am getting sick ( cough cough ) and might need to take Friday off and go to the ..... doctor... yea thats it!! :D

You are looking kinda of feverish...LOL

Back