NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They kill me. I thought they got outplayed by the Sharks for much of the series but were more opportunistic and have JQ. Not sure if that will be enough in the next round.

I still have faith. Either the Kings play the Hawks or the Wings, it's going to be a battle again. I have to keep reminding myself to not compare this year's team versus last year's team. Last year's playoffs, we dominated. This year not so much but getting timely goals and saves.

I hope Sakic and Roy can get the Avs to play like professionals and hold some accountability to the young team.

Should be another good game 7 tonight, didn't get a chance to watch last night and hopefully I will be able to catch some of the game tonight. Don't really care who wins(except for the Pens) I just want to see some good quality series for both conference finals.

Wouldn't be shocked if Alain Vigneault ends up with the Ranger's coaching job.

Go HaWkS

I am on edge. Hawks need to settle down

Did that seriously just happen??

WOW.

Did that seriously just happen??

WOW.

My gosh, the Blackhawks just got royally screwed.

There's a rule in soccer called "play the advantage", something like that should have been used in this situation.

Good call

:alien:

This a such a ******** joke!!!

hahahahahaha another comical officiating showing.

A game 7 OT though..my goodness. This is going to be fun.

That's flat out awful. At least be consistent. Patrick Sharp should've had a penalty shot.

That's flat out awful. At least be consistent. Patrick Sharp should've had a penalty shot.

What? No way. You call a penalty shot on that play with less than 10 min left in a tie game in the playoffs and it goes down as one of the worst calls ever.

What? No way. You call a penalty shot on that play with less than 10 min left in a tie game in the playoffs and it goes down as one of the worst calls ever.

They called it as a minor. But the one of Game 6 was almost a carbon copy. I'm not saying which is right or wrong, I'm just saying be consistent.

They called it as a minor. But the one of Game 6 was almost a carbon copy. I'm not saying which is right or wrong, I'm just saying be consistent.

Giving the circumstances surrounding time and the score, a minor was the proper call and is consistant with what the majority of the refs around the league would have called it.

y7y5uvu6.jpg

....and now everyone will forget the call.

I'm so emotionally drained from the whole game I just lifted my hands up. No jumping up and down here.

Still flipping awesome. Bring on LA!!

Wooooooo!!!!!! Bring on LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back