New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Eli Cannons updated their beer list:

eje8agud.jpg

The hopside down is delicious!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Sent my PM to GG... was traveling all day. Really looking forward to meeting all of you next weekend. I'm hoping my game will come with me, but it's been an interesting early season so far. Will be out there beating balls after work this week in hopes of remembering how to play :banghead:. No matter what, though, I know I'll have a blast. And there will be towels for all... Ford Prefect would approve wholeheartedly!

One week to go

I'm driving, so mind as well!!

No worries, that was a product of a very long day at work. Don't really drink anymore, so 1-2 would be my maximum or I will be no fun on the ride home.

Just left a message on the Vistor pages for The Lama and Migs. Also tweeted Migs

Paging Migs and TheLama!

These are the only two people I am waiting on a response from, everyone else is confirmed. They aren't big posters so it's possible they haven't checked their PM's or this thread. I will see if I can find an email address for them.

A lot can change in a week, but the weather is looking REALLY good

Man oh man. I can't wait to find out who's gonna be the lucky devil to get on this guy's team.

Hi all. I'm alive. Sorry for being off the grid lately. Anyway, I just told GG that I significantly injured myself this past Sunday - playing with The Lama, ironically - and can't make the trip to CT. I cant walk without serious pain, let alone swing a golf club.

The NE Invitational was the ONE golf thing I was looking forward to the most this summer, so I am incredibly upset that I can't make it. I will miss not meeting all of you but I know you'll have a blast. To the person I was supposed to be paired with, you're welcome...now you have a chance to win!

Hi all. I'm alive. Sorry for being off the grid lately. Anyway, I just told GG that I significantly injured myself this past Sunday - playing with The Lama, ironically - and can't make the trip to CT. I cant walk without serious pain, let alone swing a golf club.

The NE Invitational was the ONE golf thing I was looking forward to the most this summer, so I am incredibly upset that I can't make it. I will miss not meeting all of you but I know you'll have a blast. To the person I was supposed to be paired with, you're welcome...now you have a chance to win!

Sorry to hear that, bud! Any idea of The Lama is going to still make it?

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us. A speedy recovery and get healthy soon!

Sorry to hear that buddy. If you speak with your friend, please tell him to PM me as we are working on getting teams finalized. Thanks and I hope you get to feeling better.

Yikes, sorry to hear... hopefully you can recover and still get a good bit of golf in this year!

As soon as we hear from TheLama, we can announce the teams.

Can Miggs confirm that the Lama is still alive and/or has access to the internet?

TheLama has reached out to GG and is checking on a few things, so we will keep you guys posted as soon as possible.

TheLama has reached out to GG and is checking on a few things, so we will keep you guys posted as soon as possible.

Imagine having to say that out loud to someone that was not on the site. They would look at you like you were crazy. Haha Cant wait to see who I am going to drag down into defeat.

Back