The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've made you chase them down the range.

You did it with much more class. Also, people wouldn't have stopped hitting when I went. Especially JMan

I'm OK with that, only if I can trade the tornado warnings for them.

Well I certainly wont be giving the wedgies. #Swamp

Meaning take SOME paint off, ANY paint off!

I think he has one that has an old tip on it he needs taken off before he puts the myFly on.

For some reason I thought those two were just pulls. Can't find the photos either to look.

Also, I said I used the wrong type of tool at first! 4 shafts got the wrong one. Therefore the rest were just fine. Those 4 were like little surprises for people to enjoy, like a treat!

Exactly.

Little does Jman know, this project may be bundled into another project heading his way next Tuesday :clap:

You did it with much more class. Also, people wouldn't have stopped hitting when I went. Especially JMan

Only because they wouldnt have been able to see you through the blades of grass.

Exactly.

Little does Jman know, this project may be bundled into another project heading his way next Tuesday :clap:

Seriously dude. Not a problem at all. I mean that.

Seriously dude. Not a problem at all. I mean that.

I will continue to love you long time. Seriously though, that would be huge man. Maybe I could send the head too and you could have maiden voyage honors?

I will continue to love you long time. Seriously though, that would be huge man. Maybe I could send the head too and you could have maiden voyage honors?

Nah, no need for that, keep that beauty safe, I have enough drivers to worry about!

I told Jake to get your stuff and throw it in the box, not a problem at all.

Tired of this weather. Tornadoes yesterday and it's supposed to be worse this afternoon................And I have to drive to work at 3 a.m. when they're saying it could be flooding.

Uncle Sam you can SUCK IT! Once again you have failed miserably!

Because you can't balance a damn check book and live with in your means, doesn't mean you should take money out of those who work for you!

"This system WILL produce very large and devastating tornadoes" followed by an arrow on the map right through where we live.

Uncle Sam you can SUCK IT! Once again you have failed miserably!

Because you can't balance a damn check book and live with in your means, doesn't mean you should take money out of those who work for you!

Yeah. You don't mess with good workers livelihoods.

I'm already getting ready to hand out soldiers (which I'm already short on) to cover down for y'all on sequestrian days.

"This system WILL produce very large and devastating tornadoes" followed by an arrow on the map right through where we live.

FFS man

Terrible. Stay strong buddy.

Stay safe man

All you Okies, be safe.

Wow that's like everyday this week Jman, stay safe.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It seems like when your wife is done with her residency she should move somewhere warm without tornadoes.

Florida seems like a reasonable place.

Yeah. You don't mess with good workers livelihoods.

I'm already getting ready to hand out soldiers (which I'm already short on) to cover down for y'all on sequestrian days.

It's gonna suck for sure and then the military folks get thrown into positions their not familiar with. It's just a bad situation all the way around!

Yet the yahoos that run this country and their staff aren't loosing a dime!

It's gonna suck for sure and then the military folks get thrown into positions their not familiar with. It's just a bad situation all the way around!

Yet the yahoos that run this country and their staff aren't loosing a dime!

GolfinFF, I know this isn't enjoyable for you, but this is the only fair way to do it. The government has given you so much, I mean yes you come to work everyday and work hard, but they give you such a wonderful salary in return. If they didn't cut your pay/benefits, they would have to cut the benefits to everyone on welfare, and that would be a crying shame. I mean those people don't get the satisfaction that you get of going to work everyday, and paying taxes, so its only fair that they get whats coming to them.

I feel for you dude, this is such a load of ****.

GolfinFF, I know this isn't enjoyable for you, but this is the only fair way to do it. The government has given you so much, I mean yes you come to work everyday and work hard, but they give you such a wonderful salary in return. If they didn't cut your pay/benefits, they would have to cut the benefits to everyone on welfare, and that would be a crying shame. I mean those people don't get the satisfaction that you get of going to work everyday, and paying taxes, so its only fair that they get whats coming to them.

Haha! For the first couple of sentences I thought I was going to have to hit the "dislike" button on your comment but it came along quite nicely.

I want to hug you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back