The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best guys...this is utterly ridiculous.

Shark on the weather channel they are talking about the storms being on a railroad track and just following each other. I hope everything stays safe for you.

Shark on the weather channel they are talking about the storms being on a railroad track and just following each other. I hope everything stays safe for you.

It seems to be pretty common for them to follow I-44

Stay safe everybody.

I'm sick to death of all this tornado crap. Such a helpless situation to go through.

OKC is basically shut down.

A lot of ours has broken up, they're talking more could reform through the night though. Hopefully here in NE OK it stays just T'storms.

A lot of ours has broken up, they're talking more could reform through the night though. Hopefully here in NE OK it stays just T'storms.

You are the rest of the THPers up there have been a constant in my prayers the past couple nights. Stay safe guys, I'll banter with ya'll in the morning.

Glad it's past you for now. I think ours was still forming when it passed me. I saw the wall cloud before I went to the basement, and when I was checking out the basement windows I saw some wicked bidness

Glad it's past you for now. I think ours was still forming when it past me. I saw the wall cloud before I went to the basement, and when I was checking out the basement windows I saw some wicked bidness

Our news guys just said there's a tornado warning in St. Louis issued now?

Our news guys just said there's a tornado warning in St. Louis issued now?

They have been ongoing for an hour and a half. We had at least four at one point, and the main focus is currently east of St Louis into Illinois

I should say four warnings, one confirmed tornado that was on the ground

They have been ongoing for an hour and a half. We had at least four at one point, and the main focus is currently east of St Louis into Illinois

Boo. This damn system is HUGE. Stay safe dude.

Had to fire someone today. That was unpleasant

Oh no he deserved it. He worked hard but he just could not handle the job. He was a bit of a strange character as well.

Good vibes to all you THPers and anyone else dealing with that awful weather.

Oh no he deserved it. He worked hard but he just could not handle the job. He was a bit of a strange character as well.

Yea, those are tough too...good work ethic but just don't catch on. Was he/she surprised by it or did they see it coming.

Yea, those are tough too...good work ethic but just don't catch on. Was he/she surprised by it or did they see it coming.

No I had a meeting with him at the beginning of the month along with the CEO. CEO gave him a specific number that he had to hit or else. He didn't even come close. I spoke to him all month, telling him where he stood and what it would take to get him there. I was going in on weekends to open the office to help him as well. He just couldn't handle the job. I asked him to meet me in the conference room. He walked in and just asked that I give it to him straight. That was it. I hated the feeling that I was making someones life worse.

when your neighbors think its fun to run around the neighborhood with blank rounds in Ak's, if the cops didn't show up i would have started shooting back... with real rounds....

when your neighbors think its fun to run around the neighborhood with blank rounds in Ak's, if the cops didn't show up i would have started shooting back... with real rounds....
Where the hell do you live?

I heard a rumor that there was a minor apocalypse ongoing in Southern California....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back