Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just finished with one? Rocking PX95?

Yes sir! I was expecting to be swapping a lot of shafts, but the stock ones are the best for me. Now I just need the cash flow to come in with my summer job.

I was so happy with my clubs. Then I had to go hit those stupid Amp Cell Pros. What the deuce? Why would I even do that to myself?

Did you really just say what the deuce?

PS. The ACPs are hawt.

Did you really just say what the deuce?

PS. The ACPs are hawt.

What's wrong with "what the deuce"? I'm getting older and not keeping up on the current appropriate bronacular these days.

And yes, they were amazing!

I thought you would have changed your signature by now.

I thought you would have changed your signature by now.

Thanks for the reminder. :)
Got to put that pretty blue Amp in sig.
tappin from my big as note2

Still pondering a new putter. I would like to hear some opinions on which putter I'm pondering versa blade#1 or SC newport 2 putter.

Re-gripping my Hogan radials and going to game them over my Burner 2.0, just love the forged feel and I hit them better but I need new grips.
1_Red.jpg

That Black R1 is speaking to me

Group buy? Man War, if we bought everything we pondered together, the credit cards would be smoking.

Group buy? Man War, if we bought everything we pondered together, the credit cards would be smoking.
So would the barrel of the gun my wife would shoot me with.

I think I will end up with one.. And regret it until it arrives at my door

Boom! I have dibs on Wars MC stuff!

Recently discovered my sand wedge (TM Rac TP Black) has non-conforming grooves. This is sad as I absolutely love this wedge, but it's also an excuse to get another SW or a set (52/56/60) as they could all use updating. Considering some from CG, TM, or waiting for Hopkins to unleash their new product after JBs post this week. Anyone have any suggestions/experiences?

In my experience this ponder would be best served if pondered on a #wedgeponderfriday

I'd like to hit the GEEK No Brainer 12*.

Why? Because I'm sick? Maybe.

Really though I'm always curious about things like this. Definite ponder with no fruition to come, but a ponder nonetheless.

I'd like to hit the GEEK No Brainer 12*.

Why? Because I'm sick? Maybe.

Really though I'm always curious about things like this. Definite ponder with no fruition to come, but a ponder nonetheless.

Thought you were a high ball hitter as it stands. Reasoning for the 12*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back