TaylorMade R1 Black Driver Preview

I have really been considering an Audi S8 but I really can't see the difference from my Volkswagen CC...

On another note, congrats guys. The R1 is a great stick and I am happy to see some guys get a shot and give some good feedback.

I have really been considering an Audi S8 but I really can't see the difference from my Volkswagen CC..

It's only 12:08am but the Internet has been won for this day.

Awesome display by TMAG. Awesome!

I like the look of the black much better than the white.

Been working and watching the weather for the past I his. Missed this earlier. OMG those are BA looking. I am so excite for you guys. What am amazing thing you have done here TM. That is really a special idea, sending these out to these folks. THP, this place is incredible. What more can I say.

Congrats on the new club, fellas. That was cool, JB. Again, "good on ya"!

I've only had great experiences in my dealings with TaylorMade-Adidas Golf Australia. Their amazing gesture to you, further reinforces why I am proud to talk them up on, and off the course. You have made my day. Well done, mate!

It was only a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! What class by a great company.

Congrats guys! Taylormade and THP this is just incredible, another reason this is the best golf site on the net, WTG!

What a great gesture by Taylormade! Congrats fellas. That's a pretty awesome surprise.

Wow! Absolutely stunned by what TaylorMade did.

I want the black R1 so bad now, and I will absolutely support a company that does that. Stunned.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just catching up on all the excitement... What a spectacular gesture by TM for reaching out & sending such a nice gift to some well deserving fans here on THP! Congrats guys

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

WOW!!!

Truely awesome TaylorMade!

Congrats and enjoy those new drivers fellows.

Awesome surprise from TM (with THP assistance, of course). Congrats, guys!

Now we're cooking with Crisco! I love it :thumb:

Uh-oh....somebody hide OG's check-book! KELLY look out!!!!

:alien:

Jlukes posted a link in the deal of the day thread for R1 Blacks at $329. Just sayin'...

Edit: and free 2 day shipping.

Jlukes posted a link in the deal of the day thread for R1 Blacks at $329. Just sayin'...

I've got WAY too many drivers already! Hahaha

But that is a heck of a deal. Its amazing how paint can COMPLETELY change my mind about a club sometimes.

Uh-oh....somebody hide OG's check-book! KELLY look out!!!!

:alien:

LMAO you got that right :D. That black driver looks really cool!

But that is a heck of a deal. Its amazing how paint can COMPLETELY change my mind about a club sometimes.

Come on putter Ho, now you can be a driver HO :golf:

Just catching up on things here. What Taylormade does was beyond amazing. Really shows how much they respect customer feedback from all sources.

<cough> performance over paint <cough>

I love how a ton of people talked about how they didn't notice different colors on clubheads and logos on the top of the clubheads after a few swings, but go ga-ga over a black driver compared to a white driver.

Spray paint will set you free

Thanks to ASN21 who notes that TGW is offering them for $299, free shipping and a $25 gift card.

Back