Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a set of MP-60s that came in on trade and may pull the trigger just for the fun of it. If I could discard 2-3 out of every 10 shots a round I could play these for sure. So pure. For the price and condition, I'm in serious ponder.

Do it just for a fun experiment!

Want to get a new stand bag. Defiantly want one with a 14 way divided top. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Look no further than the sun mountain four 5. Best stand bag with a 14 way divider I have used. However, I have not used the titleist one.

iirc, sun mountain makes titleist bags.

Callaway 3 deep.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

R1 Black and Razr fit extreme.

I need to quit pondering

Ugh. This angers me. You dont deserve that Amp Cell anymore.

I agree. Amp Cell is a cannon.

And it sounds a hell of a lot better than those two too IMO.

Why do I have this nagging feeling that my fairway and hybrid need to match my driver?

I agree. Amp Cell is a cannon.

And it sounds a hell of a lot better than those two too IMO.

No way does it sound better than the RFE, I love the feel of the Amp Cell, but nothing on the market that i have hit sounds better than the RFE. Just that classic muted callaway sound.

No way does it sound better than the RFE, I love the feel of the Amp Cell, but nothing on the market that i have hit sounds better than the RFE. Just that classic muted callaway sound.

I think the XHot sounds better but thats just me.

Xhot and XHP sound much better, that was reaffirmed for me hitting them all side by side, they take the classic Callaway sound to a new level.

Besides, us mortals don't hit the RFE with the SS you do. No way.

OK Jman and War second guessing me.. Ponder over hehe

Should be. The Cell is a GREAT driver. It knocked the socks off some of the Cally staffers at demo day as well. Due to it being a family friendly forum I can't use the quote that was said. Hehe

Should be. The Cell is a GREAT driver. It knocked the socks off some of the Cally staffers at demo day as well. Due to it being a family friendly forum I can't use the quote that was said. Hehe

You are right dude. Ponder over. No reason for me to want a new driver the way I am capable of hitting this thing!

You are right dude. Ponder over. No reason for me to want a new driver the way I am capable of hitting this thing!

I may not be able to follow the advice I give, but I have my moments of giving it! Haha

Xhot and XHP sound much better, that was reaffirmed for me hitting them all side by side, they take the classic Callaway sound to a new level.

Once again proving its all so subjective, the sound and feel of the RFE was SOOO much better for me than the X Hot. Different strokes.

When I hit Wakes driver, it makes a funny sound. It sounds like laughter.

I love that you guys are arguing over drivers, and yet, they are all really, REALLY strong options.

I'll join in the "Enjoy the AMP Cell" group though. That thing is a sleeper this year. Beastly numbers and keeps people in the swing like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back