Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Just a couple more people to sign up so I can get in! :)

Hope you can make it buddy!!! I was lucky enough to get a slot from the waiting list hope to see you there!!

Taco Mac seems like a great choice for the group. Never eaten at one, but look forward to it this time.

Never heard if Taco Mac but it sounds like it will be delicious. But as long as there is beer and good food with great company then I have nothing to complain about. So looking forward to this event!

Taco Mac is the BEST. During NFL season, me and my college friends always go and hang out for a couple hours and watch the games. I love their wings.

Thanks man. There's still time!
Hopefully I'll get in too

Rooting for ya and looking forward to seeing you again if/when it works out :D!

I don't have enough people on the list to make a foursome, as soon as I do, I will open it up to you guys, and you are on that list dhill. So start recruiting some more people and we can open it up to 4 more!

Nice!!

I cant wait. All three of us will be there with bells on.

I will NOT be wearing any bells!! I am not a cow! :rolleyes:

haha my Mom wore a cow bell at my brother's youngest son's wedding. She told the grand son she would be there with bells on. She did :D.

Four of us are heading up to the Trophy Club tomorrow, for a practice round. Knowing KellyBo, she will have a camera with her :thumb:

Four of us are heading up to the Trophy Club tomorrow, for a practice round. Knowing KellyBo, she will have a camera with her :thumb:

I would expect nothing less than for Kelly to have the camera. Hope you all have a great day up there, and I look forward to the recon information afterwards.

I would expect nothing less than for Kelly to have the camera. Hope you all have a great day up there, and I look forward to the recon information afterwards.

We are all having issues popping up about our little trip tomorrow. VMan has to get his wife's car repaired. KellyBo wrenched her back swinging hard in her Ladies tournament this past weekend. She just told me she thinks it's a bad idea to push her luck tomorrow by playing. Our car air conditioner, which we recently had repaired (we thought) prior to the Orlando trip, is on the blink again. Maybe these little road bumps are a sign for us to reschedule. :beat-up:

Last edited:
I am pretty well good to go but don't wish to head up that far (almost 3hrs) to play alone. I will be looking to make it up sometime soon.

I am pretty well good to go but don't wish to head up that far (almost 3hrs) to play alone. I will be looking to make it up sometime soon.

They had to order a part for our car AC this afternoon and it most likely will not come in until tomorrow.

They had to order a part for our car AC this afternoon and it most likely will not come in until tomorrow.

Good deal, I will try to catch y'all next week at MCC.

The closer this gets the more excited I get. I can't wait to tee up with everyone here, I just hope I can get my game in a bit better shape before aug. lol.

KellyBo wrenched her back swinging hard in her Ladies tournament this past weekend. She just told me she thinks it's a bad idea to push her luck tomorrow by playing. :beat-up:

KellyBo - take care of yourself! You need to make sure everything is in working order so we get to see some of that KB magic in August!

Wow. I just realized I actually don't work tomorrow. That means I could've gone up to Trophy Club and played with you guys. It's less then 15 minutes away from my house. Massive failure.

Wow. I just realized I actually don't work tomorrow. That means I could've gone up to Trophy Club and played with you guys. It's less then 15 minutes away from my house. Massive failure.

Crazy day around here for sure! Two car issues, one sore back, and a green light from a local. Maybe next time around, we can have a couple of foursomes for a good practice round.

That's great Derek. Glad you're going to make it down.

Back