Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final stop before Vegas in the 2013 THP Invitational Series is Georgia. The THP Tour Van will be making its way to the Atlanta area and we are excited about continuing the 2013 series.

sligo_logo_web.54162158.jpg

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $89.
This includes:
*Sligo "Stuff"
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*Hamburger or Hotdog & Bag of Chips
*2 Drink Tickets (soda, water, domestic beer)

When & Where
August 17th, 2013
Trophy Club of Atlanta
http://www.trophyclubofatlantagc.com/

The Trophy Club of Atlanta Golf Course is located in the beautiful, unspoiled farm countryside just north of Alpharetta. It is carved out of heavily wooded terrain in order to create a challenging yet playable course.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Tee Times start at 10:30am.
Open to 32 Golfers at this time.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Sligo being the title sponsor is working to put together great prizes for the winners.
Invitational Winners - Winners will each get 3 Sligo shirts (style and colors are size dependent).
Closest To The Pin - 1 Sligo shirt (style and colors are size dependent).
Both winners will receive THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame.

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to get together at a local restaurant (details of spot TBA) for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply).

Dinner will take place at Taco Mac in Alpharetta/Winward at 6:30PM.
875 North Main St., Ste. 306
Alpharetta, GA 30009
(P) 770.346.9119 | (F) 770.346.7702

Hotel
A local hotel is giving THPers coming to this event a phenomenal deal at only $57 per night.
Marriott Residence Inn
Details on how to reserve your room:
atlanta%20hotel%20info-L.jpg

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots. Therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. To do so, send a Private Message to GolferGal that you would like a spot and she will give you payment details.

Signup payment is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances will be handled on an individual basis

Teams

v.man & Lockman850
JB & T0AD

Canadan & ADwillingham
Mward & Devrickus

JLit26 & Just_Hacking
KellyBo & MightyQuinn

ATLGolfer & Greg Kulbick
flog2424 & Rageshadow

Tadashi70 & Youngbuck
Miller Time & cpljohnst

JTNumbers & LeeB18
T2GRN & wluker17

thetopdogg & jskittle
codybwallace & sparksjr

Ole Gray & One-T
DawgDaddy & TahoeDust

Zenger & wadesworld
intimidator2007 & Lefty78

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun everybody!

PM sent.

Another Home Course. Hell yeah.

PM sent.

I want to make sure everyone sees in the 'What's Included' that you also get a hamburger or hotdog, bag of chips and 2 drink tickets which can be used for soda, water or domestic beer. And for those traveling, Residence Inn for $57 is a great price!

Have fun everyone, looks like a great course!

Trophy Club will be in amazing condition come August. This is great work by Freddie. I've always loved this golf course.

PM sent from 7th hole
tapt

PM sent. Golfergal is right about that price for the Residence Inn. Always loved those hotels.

Have fun everyone. If there are still spot open after the New England Invitational, I may make the trip down for this. My wife owes me a trip. Just have to see if the finances work out. Also, With ATLGolfer possibly coming to CT it would only be fair.

All paid up. Now we wait...

Is it time yet?

Filling up fast....hmm

Payment received. Locked in and hoping Sligo makes some "husky" clothes for me to win.

Payment received. Locked in and hoping Sligo makes some "husky" clothes for me to win.

You're treadmilling it up dude, Sligo will work!

I love seeing Sligo on the sponsorship. Such a cool Canadian company!

I'm in as long as my boy Deano is in!

I keep staring at this thread not knowing what to do...

This looks like an awesome course for sure! Great job Freddie which is par for the course :clapp:

You're treadmilling it up dude, Sligo will work!

I love seeing Sligo on the sponsorship. Such a cool Canadian company!

I'm in as long as my boy Deano is in!
I'm in if war eagle is in lol

PM Sent

Back