Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Well it is a sad day having to head back home and my real life but I had an absolute blast with everyone and so glad I made the trip. I will have a better recap later but this will do for now:

It. Was. Awesome. People, golf, food and conversations. Won't find a better group of people.

cpljohnst took a dollar from me today and it reminded me I owe you an autographed dollar. PM me your address...gotta pay my dues!

Man, Barry was really sandbagging everyone this weekend. Blue tees and all today, and he takes everyone's dollars. :act-up:

Man, Barry was really sandbagging everyone this weekend. Blue tees and all today, and he takes everyone's dollars. :act-up:

Way to go Barry!

I had a sneaky thought on Friday he was playing well. Didn't know he was playing like a 3.

He is not a fan of "cart path only" though!!

cpljohnst took a dollar from me today and it reminded me I owe you an autographed dollar. PM me your address...gotta pay my dues!

Haha. It's alright buddy I am sure we will meet up again and you can pay me then.

Time to start the trek to the nasty north! We loved being in Atlanta! Had a 2 hour lay over in the PGA Superstore. I'm thinking we should really move south!
I think I told you last night that I really like the sound of that. Funny thing that ya'll experienced a mild southern winter day but during August. Great seeing all of you buddy.

That's my partner!

Did an awesome job today building my index higher after that low round Saturday. If I ever write a book I'll call it "The art of shooting 11 strokes worse the day after a great round".

The dollar hole was a nice surprise!

Glad you guys and gal were able to beat the rain today. It hurt to miss one last round with a bunch of awesome new friends today, but I was able to relieve the wife so she could get in a nap, baby is starting to feel better, and may or may not have said "dada" for the first time.

Can't wait for the recap thread, a ton of thanks to go around. First of many THP events for this guy, I assure you!

Glad you guys and gal were able to beat the rain today. It hurt to miss one last round with a bunch of awesome new friends today, but I was able to relieve the wife so she could get in a nap, baby is starting to feel better, and may or may not have said "dada" for the first time.

Can't wait for the recap thread, a ton of thanks to go around. First of many THP events for this guy, I assure you!

Just passed Concord Mills area buddy

Just passed Concord Mills area buddy

You guys were only 15 minutes away. Safe travels, and thanks for bringing some sunshine!

Glad you made it home Jeremy. It was awesome meeting you and was so happy you just jumped right in and fit in with everyone so well.

So close yet so far. I am in SC, had a bunch of beers to drink today and no ATLGolfer....

Back