Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Im still pretty surprised that we do not have a few from KC. I know it was an extremely heavily requested stop for 2014. Hopefully as we get closer, some will jump in and join us. As of right now, plenty of spots still available.

Here's to hoping this fills up.

If you've never been to Branson, it's GORGEOUS around there and well worth the trip.

What? No Nate? :(

tappin from my big as note2

I appreciate that buddy! We had a blast playing together before. But as I mentioned in post #18, I will be on a family vacation during this one. I would for sure if not because all you guys that came down to the Texas invite. For sure.

He is too big time to travel to Invitationals. :D
That is not true!!!! Come on now....you know me!?! :D

After playing a round this past weekend in Texas, I wasn't sure I could bring myself to play in front of you all in July. I shot 114 on a not so difficult course. Last night, still feeling defeated, I played 9 on my favorite par 3 course and shot +5. Its my best 9 hole round at the course and its given me a boost of morale. I still haven't got the green light on Branson, but its looking hopeful. I definitely need to get out and play more.

After playing a round this past weekend in Texas, I wasn't sure I could bring myself to play in front of you all in July. I shot 114 on a not so difficult course. Last night, still feeling defeated, I played 9 on my favorite par 3 course and shot +5. Its my best 9 hole round at the course and its given me a boost of morale. I still haven't got the green light on Branson, but its looking hopeful. I definitely need to get out and play more.

Hopefully you can make it dude. In the end, the score is just a sidenote, its the BLAST that you'll have while putting up whatever the score is that matters the most. Trust me, I can promise you a GREAT time, that's what THP is all about.

No worries, Greg. If I can play in front of the group, you'll be fine. I currently have the ability to shoot anywhere from a 90 - 120+ depending on the day :) I will definitely be playing all that I can before hitting the course in Branson.

Off the top of my head:

threeboysdad
TriplebogeyTim
Me

Hey Cookie, I'll be traveling in from Keller Friday afternoon if I can't get out the night before. I look forward to seeing the capri's I've been reading about. :)

Yea, scores don't matter. At THP-Iowa last year, my swing was in such disarray, I actually took a lesson a few hours before the tee off. I didn't break 100 on any of the three days. I know I can shoot better and have. But in the end, I really don't remember that much about my golf game those days, but I do remember plenty about the people I was playing with and hanging out with on and off the course.

~Rock

Hey Cookie, I'll be traveling in from Keller Friday afternoon if I can't get out the night before. I look forward to seeing the capri's I've been reading about. :)

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you!

I take challenges pretty seriously....bring on the capri's baby!

Hey guys! Lets get this back up at the top..

I have begun trying to find a date to head up to Ledgestone pre-invitational. On a course like this I feel as if a little bit of a review might help. Hopefully Jeff will be able to join me, but if not, I will be there regardless and get some thoughts and pictures up!

My summer through Branson is pretty well booked up. But maybe, just maybe, I can make the pre-invitational scouting, depending on when it is. If I don't make it, I expect full detail yardage books.

~Rock

My summer through Branson is pretty well booked up. But maybe, just maybe, I can make the pre-invitational scouting, depending on when it is. If I don't make it, I expect full detail yardage books.

~Rock

I think it is going to be a weekday, because I am in the exact same boat Rock. Got a fraternity golf tournament this weekend, wedding the weekend after that, St. Louis for the weekend after the wedding.. I am looking pretty hard at Tuesday 25th since my cousin wants to meet me down there.

Most importantly I want to get this bad boy filled up

Get that frat party/golf tournament out of your system. No sunset to sunrise drink-a-thons for you at Branson, at least not on Friday night.

I'd be pretty hard pressed for a Weekday, and that is already a short week for me.

~Rock

Get that frat party/golf tournament out of your system. No sunset to sunrise drink-a-thons for you at Branson, at least not on Friday night.

I'd be pretty hard pressed for a Weekday, and that is already a short week for me.

~Rock

Yes that is what that tourney is for. I am keeping the trophy in Missouri! I want my name on that HOF dude

It's strange to think that this is barely over a month away!

images

I am so ready for this outing! Going to be a blast, get off the fence and come play!

I am ready for this. I played a round with Jeff today and neither of us played very well, but he still played better then me. The best thing was the company Jeff was a great guy to share a round with. Like JB has stated playing with THP'rs is just better.

I am ready for this. I played a round with Jeff today and neither of us played very well, but he still played better then me. The best thing was the company Jeff was a great guy to share a round with. Like JB has stated playing with THP'rs is just better.

Had a great time, dude. We will play a couple more rounds pre-Branson and get ourselves lined out.

Ok, fellas, we are about a month out for this one and I would like to start getting a good idea of who is playing and when. We still have spaces available for the Invitational on the 13th at Ledgestone C.C. and would love to fill this baby up.

As for additional rounds, my plan was to arrive early enough on Friday that anyone wishing to play Branson Creek that weekend, could play it on Friday, early afternoon. Please let me know if you are interested in playing on Friday, so I can get tee times together with Branson Creek. Branson Creek is consistently rated amongst Golf Digest's Top 100 in the country and is probably the top dog in the state of Missouri. That being said, it's not going to be the cheapest round of golf you have probably ever played. The link below has the information you may need. Again, let me know if you are in for Friday and let's get ready to play some amazing golf.

http://www.bransoncreekgolf.com/index.php

If you haven't taken time to add your name to the list for the Sunday round at Murder Rock, please, take time to do so now. This helps us get a final tally of who is playing, so we can get the appropriate number of tee times with the course. We know some guys need to breeze out of town early that day to get back home and we will obviously accommodate that with an early tee time and will group those players accordingly with others that need to travel. We have a running list of people planning to play on Sunday and if you wish to play, just add your name to the list. Thanks for the help.

http://www.murderrock.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=1253&page=77709

Sunday Round - Murder Rock Golf Club

JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53

TexasHacker has motel accommodations and our choice of eats listed in the third post, on the first page of this thread. If you have any questions, please ask.

TexasHacker is planning a trip down to Branson on the 25th of this month to scout Ledgestone and snag us some pictures and thoughts. Providing I can get the day off, I am hoping to join him. Regardless, tip of the THP hat to Taylor for doing this for us.

Friday Round
Bulldog

JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog

tapin from my big as note 2

Thanks, Dog! Looking forward to seeing you again, man!

Friday Round - Branson Creek

Bulldog
JeffReedMO

JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog

Jeff you can add me to Friday since we will be in the same car.

Back