Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian McCann with hit # 999 & 1,000 tonight.

Watching tribe on espn....losing

And they lost

Watching tribe on espn....losing

Both the Tribe and Tigers are struggling! It seems like no one wants to be in 1st in the Central! It was nice having an off day to gain a little ground! LOL

Angels swept in 4 games series at home by Lastros.

Astros payroll - 23 million
Angels payroll - 137 million

Wow....

Angels swept in 4 games series at home by Lastros.

Astros payroll - 23 million
Angels payroll - 137 million

Wow....

That can't be good for Mike Sciosca.

BJ Upton with his avg up to a blistering .153! Watch out MLB!

A-Roid, not surprising.

What will Brauns excuse be this time?

Won't be able to find a good enough lawyer.

I guess, unless there's a positive test, how can MLB suspend anybody?

Also, the Brewers starting pitching is awful.

Won't be able to find a good enough lawyer.

I guess, unless there's a positive test, how can MLB suspend anybody?

Here is the rationale:

One source familiar with the case said the commissioner's office might seek 100-game suspensions for Rodriguez, Braun and other players, the penalty for a second doping offense. The argument, the source said, is the players' connection to Bosch constitutes one offense, and previous statements to MLB officials denying any such connection or the use of PEDs constitute another. Bosch and his attorneys did not return several calls. MLB officials refused to comment when reached Tuesday.

Problem is the MLBPA has a lot of power and they will not go down without a fight

Here is the rationale:

Right I read that. But unless the CBA and drug testing clauses say the commissioners office can suspend without a positive test, how can Bud make that call?

Problem is the MLBPA has a lot of power and they will not go down without a fight

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in anybody's innocents on this. But the MLBPA has stronger legs to stand on, from what I have read.

I don't see them being able to to uphold a 100 game suspension for either of those 2. Under the current agreement A-fraud has yet to test positive for steroids. Also even though Braun got caught the first time, he got off on a technicality, which to me would say if he got caught again it should only be 50 games. I don't know, I guess things are about to get interesting.

BJ Upton, 2 run jack to tie it. En fuego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back