The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

There will be a conference call. Count on it!

Haha... Dude one problem.... I may of just completed the kiss of death by going there. It's all good though. It's as fun if not funnier than dreaming about winning the powerball. With a bit better odd too I might add

I love it. My team rules already and it's only going to get better

Such a fun time is goin to be had by team THP. I mean, winning is fun.

I keep telling these guys the same thing. They really have no clue. I don't think it's going to sink in until they are on a paid for flight to CA and have a couple hours to soak in the moment. This is the type of thing that literally will never happen to 99.99999999% of the world.

I keep telling these guys the same thing. They really have no clue. I don't think it's going to sink in until they are on a paid for flight to CA and have a couple hours to soak in the moment. This is the type of thing that literally will never happen to 99.99999999% of the world.

Hawk speaks the truth.

#winningisfun
#beatingzoocrewisfunner

I have had some time to think about it and I think you are right. It really won't sink in til I am on the plane and headed to Callaway HQ ready to hand a whupping to some #zoocrew yuppies! Haha

Dude. I've got goosebumps just DREAMING about it.

You got that right. Amazing considering the entering and process.

I have had some time to think about it and I think you are right. It really won't sink in til I am on the plane and headed to Callaway HQ ready to hand a whupping to some #zoocrew yuppies! Haha

Dude. I've got goosebumps just DREAMING about it.

All I know is that everything here is always 10x bigger in real life than it appears to be on paper. Every single damn time.

It's hard to put into words what this trip is going to be like for those chosen. Had a chance to share some time with Seth in Orlando, so cool to get his perspective as one of team THP.

All I know is that everything here is always 10x bigger in real life than it appears to be on paper. Every single damn time.

Truth. So, damn, true.

I was going to launch a #FeelPlayer4Grandaddy Twitter campaign. On second thought...............

hansenlol.jpg

No.

I was going to launch a #FeelPlayer4Grandaddy Twitter campaign. On second thought...............

hansenlol.jpg

No.

"Mr. Reed, what did you come here for?"

This little event is still a long ways away. Imagine the buzz that's gonna be around this place later this year.

You already have my number, make it happen! :)

In or not, I like hearing your voice. Haha

I still can't fathom hopping on a plane headed to Cali.....like I said a few days ago it is too much like a dream to truly consider still.

So people are excited about the venue and wanting to find out where the battle will take place. While we cannot give you the name of the course, we can give you some info.

It is an uber private golf course.
It is considered by some to be one of the top courses in all of Palm Springs.
Most people would never get a chance to play it.

Well this narrows it down a bit, for those of us that have spent some time in the PS area. The golf in this community is epic to begin with and now add one of the privates. Umm, yes!

Well this narrows it down a bit, for those of us that have spent some time in the PS area. The golf in this community is epic to begin with and now add one of the privates. Umm, yes!

I second this. Yes!

It's hard to put into words what this trip is going to be like for those chosen. Had a chance to share some time with Seth in Orlando, so cool to get his perspective as one of team THP.

It's hard to even talk about, because we really don't know everything about it yet. All I can manage to say is "This is awesome!" Over and over again.

It is really hard to not let my mind slip to early December.

It's going to be so helpful to be able to play with a couple of my team members next month. Just getting a chance to know them and see them in action will make the strategy piece easier for me when it comes time.

#Jman4grandaddy

It's meant to be. Put me in. #BRINGIT!

Muahahahahaha!

Back