2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a 9 hole scramble tonight....we took 2nd place at 8 under for 9 holes...not shabby....I hit a 3H from 205 to 8 inches for a kick in eagle..was pretty proud of that shot....I also drained a couple of long putts for birdie. Pretty good prep work for the first round of the Morgan Cup.

Sweet dude. Can't say I'm suprised about this haha.

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the guys that have been my support group from day 1. Once announcements were made about me making the MC this year I received a bunch of PM's and text messages from guys all over THP. What a great feeling that 24 hours was. A few more took interest in me and my journey especially when the OEM teams were announced. We have been communicating back and forth on equipment decisions, thoughts about the MC and how our practice and playing is going. But the great thing about it all is that our conversations about the MC/equipment are about 50% of what we talk about. The other 50% is just about living life. Anyways, it's been a great process for me to have these guys in my corner and for them to be genuinely interested in my thoughts and decisions so far. Wouldn't have had it any other way gentlemen. Thank You!

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the guys that have been my support group from day 1. Once announcements were made about me making the MC this year I received a bunch of PM's and text messages from guys all over THP. What a great feeling that 24 hours was. A few more took interest in me and my journey especially when the OEM teams were announced. We have been communicating back and forth on equipment decisions, thoughts about the MC and how our practice and playing is going. But the great thing about it all is that our conversations about the MC/equipment are about 50% of what we talk about. The other 50% is just about living life. Anyways, it's been a great process for me to have these guys in my corner and for them to be genuinely interested in my thoughts and decisions so far. Wouldn't have had it any other way gentlemen. Thank You!

Great thoughts my friend. It's been fun to get to know you a bit more, and your scores have definitely pushed me to becoming a better golfer.

great post Nate. The Morgan Cup really is an amazing journey from beginning to end.

Well said Nate. I've loved getting to know you, Buck and Freddie a lot more through our daily conversations. Nothing beats Friday drive time with Freddie!!!

Yet again a Morgan Cup has helped me find new friends that I'll have for the rest of my life. Yet another reason why this event means so much to me.

Well said Nate. I've loved getting to know you, Buck and Freddie a lot more through our daily conversations. Nothing beats Friday drive time with Freddie!!!

Yet again a Morgan Cup has helped me find new friends that I'll have for the rest of my life. Yet another reason why this event means so much to me.

I think it is awesome you guys do that!!

Saw it posted on twitter but haven't voiced my excitement for the format announcement yet, I've been busy loving on my new baby girl! Anyway...pumped for the new alternate shot round this year, that will definitely be exciting and interesting. Can't wait to find out which awesome teammate of mine I will be paired with for that round, it will be a whole new experience and strategy will really come in to play!

It wouldnt be the first time this year, actually.

Where is Freddie with a comeback?

You and JB have gotten the best of me a few times this year. No disputing facts, I'm beatable.

Hey-oh! The trash talk thread is back!

Team JakeEffingParadiseNation. <--- Not trash talk, just straight B.A.

Well put Nate, I'm darned proud to be your teammate and roomie!!!

Team Dot Com is going to bring it, you can all count on that!!!

Hey-oh! The trash talk thread is back!

Team JakeEffingParadiseNation. <--- Not trash talk, just straight B.A.
You speak the truth my friend!

Oh and Kelly you are partially right with your fify as well....I've been known to fling some BS around in my day. Haha.

You speak the truth my friend!

Oh and Kelly you are partially right with your fify as well....I've been known to fling some BS around in my day. Haha.

Thank god i'm not rooming with you then

Saw it posted on twitter but haven't voiced my excitement for the format announcement yet, I've been busy loving on my new baby girl! Anyway...pumped for the new alternate shot round this year, that will definitely be exciting and interesting. Can't wait to find out which awesome teammate of mine I will be paired with for that round, it will be a whole new experience and strategy will really come in to play!

Congrats again dude...er I mean dad!!

Epic rap battles. Captain Intensity vs. Slim War Eagle!

if it comes down to rap battles, i like our chances...#INGolfer #wordtoyourmother

trying to wrap my head around the 4 team match-ups, especially for singles.

should be very, very interesting to say the least.
i'm excited to see how it all plays out in the next few weeks...

I've got an idea...

...could be fun!

I agree. It's going to be so much fun to see things as the matchups are announced.

I've got an idea...

...could be fun!

is it Cheeks in Miamisburg? we'd need lots of singles.
i'm only in if JRod is in...

Great post Nate. Between THP outings and now my second Morgan Cup, I have made so many friends that I know I will have forever. Great group of people here, and just awesome to be a part of it.

if it comes down to rap battles, i like our chances...#INGolfer #wordtoyourmother

Tyno speaking the truth. No disputing it, Bradd wins this for us hands down.

Congrats bro!

Yeah yeah we know Bradd is an amazing rapper guy. I don't think I was trying to take him on punks, I wanted Slim War Eagle. Now I don't, you guys ruined it by telling me how ungreat I am at rapping.

That putter rap was pretty sweet. Word to your mothers ho's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back