Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par 4, drive to the green. 250-260 yards. Made birdie.

Par 5, provisional ball, second shot (as in fourth shot) to the green. Made a provisional eagle, as in saved par.

Drove the green on a Par 4 282 yard par 4. Had a nice easy 2 putt for birdie. One of the better drives I've had in a long time!

I hit a PW from 119 right at the stick. Hit the bottom of the pin on the fly and came back 10 feet. Missed the putt :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Par 3 from 192 today.... About a foot from the hole.
unenezad.jpg

Thats what I'm talking about! That is a dart from long range!!

Par 4, drive to the green. 250-260 yards. Made birdie.

Par 5, provisional ball, second shot (as in fourth shot) to the green. Made a provisional eagle, as in saved par.

Nicely done my fellow Albatrossian!!!! #THPMC

The end result of this shot left me with a severely uphill chip, but just having the chance to go for a par 5 green in 2 and being short by 2 feet was enough to make me giddy.

The hole is short but the green is well guarded by 3 bunkers on the elevated green. I hit my 3w which landed just short or where I wanted it to go. Everything else was perfect. Even if my next shot had one foot in the sand and was severly sloped, I almost executed a perfect 3w. I guess that sounds odd but it was my favorite shot.

Approach Wedge to 3 feet from 105y. Best part was sinking the birdie putt.

I had a first for me today! I holed out from about 65 yards on a par 4.

I took out my 59* wedge and put a perfect strike on the ball. The greens weren't holding at all so I played a bit short. I saw the ball going right at the pin but the hole is blocked by a mound.

My dad yells out "go in!" And then I heard the ever so awesome pin sound. My dad then yelled back "it did. It went in!"

The greatest part....it saved my par! LOL

After blowing my drive left off the first tee of the day, I hit a blind 9 iron long but on the green, and proceeded to drain about a 40 foot bender that needed to hole to avoid a 15 footer coming back.

Felt awesome. I love this dang putter :)seemore: si2).

After blowing my drive left off the first tee of the day, I hit a blind 9 iron long but on the green, and proceeded to drain about a 40 foot bender that needed to hole to avoid a 15 footer coming back.

Just like breakfast buddy. Hard scramble

Nice Dan!

My best shot today was a pitch shot off a downhill lie in the rough. I hit it to like 10 feet, probably the closest I was to the hole all day. I missed the putt though.

Just like breakfast buddy. Hard scramble

haha, I caught a lot of heat from my Dad (par) and my wife (bogey) for dropping a bomb and going undy the hard way to start!

Nice Dan!

My best shot today was a pitch shot off a downhill lie in the rough. I hit it to like 10 feet, probably the closest I was to the hole all day. I missed the putt though.

Buddy, you've been in a bit of a tough way, but I'm sure you can turn it around. Maybe the ever great coach FreddieK can sort you out!

I had so many today it was unreal, probably one per hole. More after league was done and we put some money down.
Had some great drives. But what surprised me today was the TaylorMade stage 2 3h, off of the tee box, it was phenomenal today. One that came to mind is on a 330 yard par 4, (that I watch a kid drive over) i nailed it and was left with about 100 yards to the green, just gorgeous, great sound my favorite sounding TaylorMade club ever, I'd they could make a driver with this sound oh man!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Had a side hill lie in a bunker about 8 inches above my feet and it was a fried egg I got it to 8 feet. My most challenging shot of the day and I executed quite well.

I'm not really sure which of all the iron shots i've hit today i should put here. They were all equally beautiful, and struck with my new irons that i played only 1 time before, no less.
On the other hand, they all found bunkers. Distances not dialed in, and rangefinder not yet sent :|

So I'll take one of my bunker shots instead. Had a worthy one on #6, where i found a small bunker right in front of the greenside bunker, left of fw. It's tiny, and has maybe 2m of semirough growing on its far side before the greenside bunker begins. That's a bigger one, another 7 or 8m to carry. Basicly, one of those bunker shots that i can't hope to get out by simply blasting it. Turned that off and got some good thoughts in instead, made a nice and easy swing and got the ball up and on the green :) and 2 putt to bogey, but i'll take it :)

Made a few great putts today. Love seeing fruit from my labor when I'm working hard on something. One was a 14' with some break for a sand save. I think that was my best today.

Had a 425 yard par 4 on the 18th and hit a nice easy draw off the tee to the right side of the fairway about 275 yards and when I checked the gps in the golf cart, it read 133yards to pin. I looked back at the hole and said to myself, no way this is only 133yards. I asked the other 2 I was playing with in the cart right next to me what their yardage was and theirs said 119!

Obviously the gps was wrong so I trusted my gut and put away my pitching wedge and took out my 9i after deciding the pin was between 150-160yrds away. I struck it nice, got it up in the air, and watched it take a slight fade and plopped down on the green with one bounce and then check. It looked like a nice shot from where I was and when i got up the green I saw it perched right on top of a little hill about 8-10ft past the pin. waited for the other 3 to take their putts, read mine downhill and a little right to left and hit it accordingly. sunk the putt for birdie. had an awesome round and lots of fun with that hole.

2nd shot on a par 5, 250 yards with a breeze in my face. Crushed the 4 wood onto the front of the green leaving me 25 feet. Burned the edge on the eagle putt and settled for birdie.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Par 4 17th playing about 315 yards. Fairway is lined with trouble but around green is fairly open. Striped a power fade with the driver and put it about pin high just off the green. That's not even the best part, hit a perfect chip up on the green and it found the cup for eagle!

This is from Sunday, but even getting out of the sand in the first attempt is a victory for me lately. Then I go and give myself a tap in. I was pretty happy about this shot.
a2y5ezag.jpg

7 iron from 204y out on a par 5. Wind from behind and the ground was dry so it hit and ran back. I totally missed though and got lucky. I hit it right on the toe but it did the job.

ysupaza3.jpg

Missed the eagle of course but tapped in for birdie. The putt had more break than I saw.

Hit a 4-hybrid from 180 out of a fairway bunker onto the green for an easy par on a long par 4. Also, holed a 30-footer for par on the 3rd hole, my longest made putt of the year.

I GPSed the wife's drive on the 9th hole to exactly 231 yards.. She got some good roll out, but holy wow.

My best shot was a 112 yard approach with a 54* wedge. Perfect line just a touch long. Quality.

145 yard Altitude PW to an uphill green, to 4 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back