Introducing Hopkins Golf - A THP Exclusive

I'm pretty interested to follow how this company does over the coming months and even years.

Yep. I want these.

Excellent read Hawkster, dude is just cool and the options available make me excited like a little kid.

Great interview Hawk! Lots of good stuff in there.

Not all the way done yet, but holy carp! 99$ for a wedge, tour grinds for 150$? That's crazy awesome for the consumer!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Finished it up, and really excited, I'll be ordering one they day they go live. Wow.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Seriously. I cannot state enough just how intrigued I am now. Those are CRAZY price points and options to break in at.

Plus, as I told Hawk, they had me at Raw. Give me rust! :alien:

Seriously. I cannot state enough just how intrigued I am now. Those are CRAZY price points and options to break in at.

Plus, as I told Hawk, they had me at Raw. Give me rust! :alien:

What'd he say? Full customization at a max of 150 dollars or something like that?

Just crazy.

What'd he say? Full customization at a max of 150 dollars or something like that?

Just crazy.

It really is. Plus, being in 27 bags already on the senior tour...pretty dang intriguing.

It really is. Plus, being in 27 bags already on the senior tour...pretty dang intriguing.

I kind of like how they went that route.. Taking it to the all-knowing, all-traveled seniors and probably getting some incredible feedback from them.

I kind of like how they went that route.. Taking it to the all-knowing, all-traveled seniors and probably getting some incredible feedback from them.

It was partially that and that he thought it would fit into his initial marketing strategy better. He kept reiterating that his team had only really been working on this project since January and that they were going to expand. Just that it takes time (and money/sales) to do so.

I want their website to go up so I can check out their wares.

That was an awesome read! The price point is crazy good as well.

I bet Mr. Hopkins was pumped to get to do an interview with The Hawk.

Really enjoyed it, will be following the company as they make their way into the market.

Sounds like a great company with some great ideas. I'll definitely consider ordering some as the price point is unreal for fully customized.

Great review Hawk!!! It was very informative and great to see another player in the wedge market. I don't think I saw it mentioned but is he going to offer all the different lofts like Scor does? I think the customization is what really is going to put them over the top!!!!

Great review Hawk!!! It was very informative and great to see another player in the wedge market. I don't think I saw it mentioned but is he going to offer all the different lofts like Scor does? I think the customization is what really is going to put them over the top!!!!

As far as lofts go, I don't think they'll mirror SCOR. I would expect the familiar loft gaps that we see elsewhere, though I am sure they could be ordered differently.

Great job Hawk a very nicely done interview.

Very intriguing stuff. Can't wait to give them a pitch, chip, and a flop!

Awesome interview and it's going to be very interesting to see where they are in a couple years.

I just got an email from Hopkins golf stating I was the winner if the free wedge for today's Facebook drawing! Sweetness! I'll be sure to review after I get to put it in play. Thanks Hopkins golf and THP for telling me about it!

Great job on the interview Hawk. Heck of a price point, add that to the product I'm expecting under Greg's leadership and it becomes unreal. Can't wait to hear more!

I think a 54* is gonna happen as its a club I use a ton and would love to customize one.

I just got an email from Hopkins golf stating I was the winner if the free wedge for today's Facebook drawing! Sweetness! I'll be sure to review after I get to put it in play. Thanks Hopkins golf and THP for telling me about it!

Awesome!

I feel like when he launches this in a few weeks, we should get our hands on them quickly! These are going to be the Scotty Cameron of Wedges...I know everyone doesn't like a Scotty but, the Scotty holds a value! And yea his prices are 150.00 for a fully customized wedge but, give a couple of years and those prices will start rising a good little bit. We shall see...

Back