Contest - Bolle Photo V3 Lens

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THP has teamed up with Bolle Eyewear to do a really fun contest where you can enter for a chance to win their new Photo V3, 3-in-1, sunglasses.

31LEk425U6L.jpg

The Prize
The lucky winner will receive a brand new pair of Bolle Eyewear featuring their Photo V3 Lens designed specifically for golf.

Rules
Only one entry per person, but feel free to banter away about the contest & bolle in the thread.
All entries must be in Sunday June 9th, at 11:59pm EST to be considered.
You must be a forum member to enter the contest.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest
Many of our readers are familiar with our "Scavenger Hunt" contests, but those that are not, it is really quite easy. We will ask 3 questions and each one of them can be answered by browsing through the Bolle website by clicking the banner above. Each entry that is submitted with the correct answers, will be entered into a random drawing to pick out a winner.

Entering
You will see the 3 questions below and it is your job to find the right answers. You will then send an email to [email protected] with each of those answers. If you get them all right, you will be entered into the drawing.

The Questions:

1.) The V3 lens features a finely tuned _________ lens. Fill in the blank.
2.) Bolle says the lens does it all for you. Letting you do what?
3.) There is a tour superstar wearing Bolle Eyewear, name him.

Good luck everybody!!!!

This is awesome, thanks Bolle and THP!

Awesome opportunity, scavenger hunts are fun!

Will submit my official entry tomorrow.

Thanks Bolle and THP!

Awesome!
Thank you THP & Bolle Eyewear:)

I could totally use some new glasses for golf.

Just published on the home page.

I tried some Bolle's during demo day and liked the look and fit. Good luck everyone.

These are EXCEPTIONAL!

Sweet I'm in. Thanks THP and Bolle.

Scavenger hunt done, entry sent in. Thanks THP and Bolle........

Looks like I gotta wait to get off work so I can get to my computer and look on the site. Darn browser is acting up.

Entered! I love scavenger hunts!!!!

Big fan of Bolle sunglasses. I have used the golf lenses and the really do help.

Entry completed and sent. I really like the styling of the bolle frames, and the simulation of the V3 lens is really intriguing.

Got mine in. If they are as good as the demo on their site, these will be some pretty sweet specs.

Cool opportunity here. I just sent my answers in.

Entered

Thanks Bolle and THP for another chance at a sweet pair of shades.

Awesome I'm in! Thanks THP and Bolle

I'm entered.

Thanks Bolle and THP!

Looking forward to this. Will try and get on this first thing in the morning.

I LOVE the Bolle glasses I won from THP earlier. Good luck to everyone vying for a pair of these great glasses!

Entered! Thanks to Bolle and THP for another chance at these!

Thanks for the opportunity.

These are beautiful sun glasses. Thanks THP and Bolle! Unfortunately they won't fit over my glasses so I will have to pass on this one. Good luck to everyone else.

Last edited:
Great contest! These lens and glasses are really cool. If I don't win, I'll hold my breath...

for a few seconds and then buy me a pair.

Back