New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Have a great time guys! I remember it was about a month ago when I getting ready for the AC Invitational great weekend of golf. Enjoy all

For those of us scheduled to play tomorrow, how many of you guys want to give it a shot? Supposed to be heavy rains all day and night tomorrow.

For those of us scheduled to play tomorrow, how many of you guys want to give it a shot? Supposed to be heavy rains all day and night tomorrow.

I'll show up cause I have nowhere else to go lol

If its raining like a motha though, I wont pay to play in that. Will they let us out of our tee times?

As the week finally winds down a little for me, getting pretty pumped for this weekend. I'm playing tomorrow in upstate NY. Regardless of conditions, so should get me nice and ready for the display I intend to put on Saturday. We'll be coming in Friday night if anyone feels like grabbing a few drinks with us. Am also playing Sunday afternoon at Yale. I'm excited to play a Raynor course, but securing a tee time there has been like a trip to the circus. So 3 rounds to look forward to. And then the US Open going on the whole week just down the street from where I live, where I plan on spending a lot of time. Things are looking good right about now.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in NE!

I'll show up cause I have nowhere else to go lol

If its raining like a motha though, I wont pay to play in that. Will they let us out of our tee times?

Understandable. Lots to do in this state if its raining.

Understandable. Lots to do in this state if its raining.

I put eating right up there with golf anyhow

so who's gonna join me at the butt crack of dawn sunday??

I'm leaving in like an hour to head on over. If golf isn't an option tomorrow then beer always is. I'll be there to at least try for it though.

so who's gonna join me at the butt crack of dawn sunday??

Can it at least wait until 6:30'ish??? :eek:

I'm leaving in like an hour to head on over. If golf isn't an option tomorrow then beer always is. I'll be there to at least try for it though.

Can it at least wait until 6:30'ish??? :eek:

If that means getting a 4 some to play...sure can!

That'll make 3 nights in the hotel. $270+ tax. Not a thang...

sounds like a plan

Sitter called to tell me the baby has a fever. Might just be teething but if she is sick I will be solo this weekend. If thats the case I will play early Sunday.

Sitter called to tell me the baby has a fever. Might just be teething but if she is sick I will be solo this weekend. If thats the case I will play early Sunday.

She'll still let you go? Your woman is a saint, Ricky.

She'll still let you go? Your woman is a saint, Ricky.

After missing AC Invitational she knew how bummed I was. She already told me I have no choice but to go. I will feel bad but at least if I need to come home for any reason its a short drive. Nothing is stopping me from getting to this dang event. Enough is a enough.

another excuse to back out... i knew dev doesn't exist... :alien: kidding bro hope the kiddo is ok.

another excuse to back out... i knew dev doesn't exist... :alien: kidding bro hope the kiddo is ok.

We are pretty sure its just teething. I exist and I will be there. Might be solo though.

We are pretty sure its just teething. I exist and I will be there. Might be solo though.

i'm solo but mitch follows me around like a lost dog....

What? Awesome?

think since the weather is gonna be bad shes staying home.... might carpool now actually.

Sweet a nice little bro-cation for your two.

I don't even know what to say to you people anymore.

Back