2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are waiting for Chunkylover77's sizes for those that are wondering.

does ecco make a size 33?

Have you tried texting him? I heard he texts now, he probably is busy answering all of his texts from the last 10 years.

Ddec, thank ou for showing me those. I never new color could make sure a difference in an irons look. Good choice bro!

They look like completely different irons to me wit the blue. Just fantastic and Deans pictures are so crisp.

Just left him a VM, when he stops shooting his episode of little people I'm sure he will get back to you

They look like completely different irons to me wit the blue. Just fantastic and Deans pictures are so crisp.

they really do. The orange was on my list because it looked surprisingly good to me. I'm excited to have it has my 3 wood color. We will have to get a good picture at Media Day of the 4 irons together.

why hello there. Come here often?

DSCN1339_zpsfdf89892.jpg

I'm not a big bright color guy, but that's a pretty iron, I have to admit.

Alright everyone. I am truly sorry for the delays. The entire office is moving today and I am a pretty big part of it. Shirt and shoe sizes are in. I thought the PM said to send them in on Friday but it didn't so sorry about that.
Team Hackers lineup is in.

Alright everyone. I am truly sorry for the delays. The entire office is moving today and I am a pretty big part of it. Shirt and shoe sizes are in. I thought the PM said to send them in on Friday but it didn't so sorry about that.

Sometimes life gets in the way of what we want to do, we get it, no worries buddy.

Awesome that the line up is in as well. Can't wait to see who gets matched up against who.

Hearing that our lineups are in is exciting to me!!

One step closer to finding out about our matches next month!

No worries CL, we got it and these have been submitted.

You will sure get a good look at all of them. Between Howzat, lambro, Icey, and I we ended up all getting a different color. I think the blue looks really good on them.

Which is awesome. I love that all the colors are represented pretty well.

Team Albatross Scramble pairings are locked and loaded. I threw around pairings for a while, and when I found the right pairings, I knew it immediately.

Love the way our team shaped up for these pairings.

Team Albatross Scramble pairings are locked and loaded. I threw around pairings for a while, and when I found the right pairings, I knew it immediately.

Love the way our team shaped up for these pairings.

Team Albatross #FTW

I think I am looking forward to seeing the alt. shot pairings the most. Interesting to see how the captains handle the short time frame between match-ups and what changes they make between the 2 rouunds.

I think I am looking forward to seeing the alt. shot pairings the most. Interesting to see how the captains handle the short time frame between match-ups and what changes they make between the 2 rouunds.

Agreed buddy. I have NO IDEA what to expect to see for AS or singles matchups. So many unknowns and trying to predict how people will play for one weekend of golf.

Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back