New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Are you coming? :eek:

Get ya butts out there and play some golf! :blob:

I just want to make sure that this is a serious post and not one that "sounds good to say". If this is the case, that is tremendous and would be one of the best draining courses I have ever seen. With another 6 hours of nonstop rain ahead of us, I did fear the course would be calling us and when they didn't, I assumed it was a wait and see till morning kind of thing. Being that you are saying "at worst" it will be cart path only gives me hope because 5 inches or so of rain is a lot of water for a course to hold.

They have worked like mad for the last several years to improve the drainage. This will be a real test!

Uh oh

ge8a9uzy.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is Thainer going?

I don't care whether the course is open or not; I'm playing. 5+ hours in a car in non stop rain will do that. Forgot how much I hate CT traffic

Taps away

I don't care whether the course is open or not; I'm playing. 5+ hours in a car in non stop rain will do that. Forgot how much I hate CT traffic

Taps away

Good on you. Look at you over there, being a man about things.

Any way to change this thing to sunday?

Order a beer. Order 2 mixed drinks. Pound beer. Pour 2 drinks in to previously mentioned beer glass. Double.

Someone was in a fraternity.

Any way to change this thing to sunday?

Please tell me you are kidding.
I mean we did drive across the country to host an event on Saturday. You know 20+ hours and all.
While I understand the weather being an issue for some, the forecast for tomorrow is less than 30% chance of rain.
The course has said we will be able to play, I am not sure what else we can do.

Uh oh

ge8a9uzy.jpg

More than almost anything, this picture made me think of the Vegas outing. Damn I wish I was heading to CT with you guys. You need some PNW golfers to lead the way...golf and moisture go together naturally around here. Carts. Umbrellas. Towels. Beverage. THPrs. What more could you ask for?

More than almost anything, this picture made me think of the Vegas outing. Damn I wish I was heading to CT with you guys. You need some PNW golfers to lead the way...golf and moisture go together naturally around here. Carts. Umbrellas. Towels. Beverage. THPrs. What more could you ask for?

We will meet one day my rocketbladez brother. One day

Back