New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Recap thread will be up later for everybody. What a great place to hold an event and a wonderful group of people. Awesome time and look forward to seeing everybody for dinner.

Recap thread will be up later for everybody. What a great place to hold an event and a wonderful group of people. Awesome time and look forward to seeing everybody for dinner.

Big hat tip to the Lyman Orchards grounds crew.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Awesome first time out, what a great course! I'll be back to play it again. Will update when recap thread is up but hats off to Lyman crew, DevRickus, JB, and GG for a great event.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Everyone except that tattooed gawfer Buck. Cant believe he is bailing on dinner so he can go save a cat in a tree. #Lame

Huge +1, can't believe the course was as playable as it was.

I'm back at home to grab a shower before the dinner. I had a BLAST. It was a real treat to be with THP'ers on a course that's so familiar to me -- and I look forward to the recap thread to see what everyone else thought of it.

Thanks to Arydophin, Clemenza and Sparhticus for being great playing partners today!

Ken

Once you wake up, absolutely it will be.

I just want Mike Dean to know that I am only doing this for him so he gets more than 1 round in before heading back.

Wife and I are heading to the bar now. See everyone over there!

Quoted for the truth. Place was amazing.

I just want Mike Dean to know that I am only doing this for him so he gets more than 1 round in before heading back.

U sir are awesome

U know whats amazing?altitudes....and driver off tee

Altitudes are beyond amazing. What's the need for driver off the tee?! I didn't miss many fairways and was at most only 5-10 yards behind you.

Altitudes are beyond amazing. What's the need for driver off the tee?! I didn't miss many fairways and was at most only 5-10 yards behind you.

Weak...I was getting back spin off tee

I'm back at home to grab a shower before the dinner. I had a BLAST. It was a real treat to be with THP'ers on a course that's so familiar to me -- and I look forward to the recap thread to see what everyone else thought of it.

Thanks to Arydophin, Clemenza and Sparhticus for being great playing partners today!

Ken

I had a ton of fun with you guys today! I wish I could make the dinner too, but dinner with a lovely lady takes precedence. I will definitely be going to another THP event soon, though. What a great bunch of Hackers! Now it's time to shower off all the mud and sweat.

Im witnessing the funniest thing ever in the hotel lobby

You throw away you're clothes after the round, Mr. White Pants After The Flood?

You throw away you're clothes after the round, Mr. White Pants After The Flood?

Haha no sir! They aren't bad at all! No worse than a normal round honestly. My gf does wonders with laundry!

Who won?!?!

Back