New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

What an awesome time. So much that I'm waking up for a 554 tee time. I'd say bright and early but I'm pretty sure it's not bright at that time.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Ur weclome...ur wife didn't stand a chance when the closer was called in

Recap thread is up.
Pics will be added tomorrow.

What an awesome time. So much that I'm waking up for a 554 tee time. I'd say bright and early but I'm pretty sure it's not bright at that time.

True. But we're gonna love playing golf with globalls. Just adds to the ever increasing good times.

Recap thread is up.
Pics will be added tomorrow.

We're still in it to win it. Really early golf still to be played before we recap this one.

MD is smooth as butta

I actually believe he got her thinking that she owes him one for "allowing" y'all to stay for another round tomorrow morning.

Bmik jr is home safe. Long drive. Great time. Bedtime recap tomorrow.

Sonic time...time to go to work

u6a8uqen.jpg

I miss buck #sadface

apezabyn.jpg

Amazing time folks !!! Thanks again JB,GG and Dev!!

Amazing time folks !!! Thanks again JB,GG and Dev!!

I was sooo bummed when I heard you couldnt make dinner. Was great meeting you even if it was briefly. Cant wait to see you again and chat for a while.

Glad to have met ya teammate cant wait to chat it up more next month.
lol no chance I finish it

I got a freaking small and I am not even 1/4 a way through it. Haha

That's bush league Dev.

Mike had to literally twist my arm to even get that. I am so full from dinner. Stupid Egg burger monstrosity. It was damn good though.

Mike had to literally twist my arm to even get that. I am so full from dinner. Stupid Egg burger monstrosity. It was damn good though.

I had room since I didnt get fishies

lol no chance I finish it

I got a freaking small and I am not even 1/4 a way through it. Haha

For the record, these two were scared to pull into the drive-in at Sonic with me and enjoy those the way they are meant to be (while you're still at the drive-in). They were worried that people would think that with as pretty as they are, they were out on a classy date at Sonic together... :rolleyes:

For the record, these two were scared to pull into the drive-in at Sonic with me and enjoy those the way they are meant to be (while you're still at the drive-in). They were worried that people would think that with as pretty as they are, they were out on a classy date at Sonic together... :rolleyes:

True story. Hahah

ve5epyne.jpg

No bueno

Back