NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there so many LA haters? Please enlighten me!

Seeing that LA/Chicago game last night really hit hard how close the Red Wings were to Stanley. Finals should be a great series.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

It was almost as good as this.

Why are there so many LA haters? Please enlighten me!
Exactly. The Kings play good, solid, tough hockey. They just got beat by a better team. Don't get the hate.

Kane just has that "it factor" in big games so clutch. It's going to be great to see the Hawks and Bruins the more I think about it the better I think the series will be. Its unreal that its the first time these original 6 six teams are meeting in the finals.

Last Nights game had so many ups and downs. But the end of the game was just awesome. Great play by Toews and Kane and Bring on Boston!

Should be a great finals!

They are very young, very cocky, and very good. What's not to hate lol?

I agree with the young & good. But not too much on being cocky. I must be missing some player interviews.

Congratulations to the Blackhawks! They played a sick series! They were the better team and truly deserved to win. Best of luck.

Congratulations to the Blackhawks! They played a sick series! They were the better team and truly deserved to win. Best of luck.
I'm hoping Boston can keep this defensive game rolling... They will need to slow Kane big time. And Tukka to continue his great play.

NHL 2012-2013 Season

Lol epic twitter fail by the Flyers:

Spoiler
ha7ugynu.jpg

I had the 2010 Cup flag hanging in my garage and thought, what the heck, I'll toss it out in front of the house.

It's been hanging there since the day before the first round started.

One more series. It's Cup time!!

485613_718030949896_68109260_n_zps72b8cfe8.jpg

....annnnndddd Toad just jinxed the Blackhawks :alien:

....annnnndddd Toad just jinxed the Blackhawks :alien:
Bite your dang tongue!!!!

It's been out there, rain or shine, night and day, since day one. It's GOOD, I tell you.

:clapp:

haha just trying to get you going.

Today's the day, my friends. TV has been lame without any playoff hockey.

Anyone else see that Stalberg might take a seat in favor of Bollig for muscle? Kind of surprising to mix things up at this point. Stalberg hasn't done much, but he's at least a threat to score.

Anyone else see that Stalberg might take a seat in favor of Bollig for muscle? Kind of surprising to mix things up at this point. Stalberg hasn't done much, but he's at least a threat to score.

That would be dumb. I was never in favor of Q sitting stalberg earlier in the playoffs. The kid is one of the quickest skaters in the league. When he has the puck the other team needs to be aware. He might not produce all the time but he provides more than Bollig sitting in the sin bin.

I've been nervous all day thinking about this game.

That would be dumb. I was never in favor of Q sitting stalberg earlier in the playoffs. The kid is one of the quickest skaters in the league. When he has the puck the other team needs to be aware. He might not produce all the time but he provides more than Bollig sitting in the sin bin.

I've been nervous all day thinking about this game.

Just saw that it's official, btw.

Stalberg can flat out fly. I thought when they benched him against Detroit it was a motivational thing since he was complaining about ice time. Didn't seem to improve his game at all, but maybe that's part of the reason this time (or they're just sick of him).

Just saw that it's official, btw.

Stalberg can flat out fly. I thought when they benched him against Detroit it was a motivational thing since he was complaining about ice time. Didn't seem to improve his game at all, but maybe that's part of the reason this time (or they're just sick of him).

I'm officially cranky. The kids at work are not going to like me.

<---- can't wait for first faceoff

Go Blackhawks! Sorry, just cant cheer for Boston unless they are playing PHI, NYR, or PIT.

Brandon played for the local junior team, always a great tough gritty player, I sure hope he get's the call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back