There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did... Did someone clue nightgolf?

My name is Jack and I like to party.

Night golf? How do you even see your ball!?

I love night golf ! The ball disappears above the big floodlights and then reappears on it's way down.

I need to move back to the space coast. :(

Why can't I live close to Florida? Sounds like a wild time.

Update

Club Fitting
Something nobody has seen as of now.
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL
Resort and more details announced later today.

This sounds great. I cant wait for the details.

I haven't been to Orlando in 6 years. I think it's about time I make my way down there again.

Update

This will be held at the Omni Championsgate in Orlando, FL.
It will be open to 12 THPers
It will only be open to Albatross Club Members

There will be a new thread on it soon with ALL of the details including some pieces of the itinerary that might make everybody happy.

One more note to extend, this will involve club testing and those in attendance will be fit for a certain club(s) and then keep that club(s) at the conclusion of the weekend.

Another Mind Bottling event. I can't even keep track anymore.

Update

This will be held at the Omni Championsgate in Orlando, FL.
It will be open to 12 THPers
It will only be open to Albatross Club Members

There will be a new thread on it soon with ALL of the details including some pieces of the itinerary that might make everybody happy.

One more note to extend, this will involve club testing and those in attendance will be fit for a certain club(s) and then keep that club(s) at the conclusion of the weekend.

quoted for awesomeness

How awesome. You guys are killing it JB. Keep up the great work.

^^^^Just Tapped That

School work/all responsibilities may have to be skipped this weekend

sweet!!!

I like to party!

Another exciting opportunity.

This is awesome!

One word: AWESOME!! I want in this so badly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This is going to be awesome. I've only played Championsgate once, but the International is one of my favorite courses ever. I think with Atlanta and the Callaway testing being so close together before this, I'm going to bow out from trying to get into this one. Better chances for the other THPers, one less guy to worry about. Good luck everyone.

That night golf is going to be a lot of fun for 12 lucky people. Couple in an outstanding resort and 36 holes to play, there's gonna be some great stories coming out of this one!

Like I said, "I'm ready to PARTY!!!!"
Lets do this.

Glad to see some excitement about it. Its going to be a special kind of party, that is for sure.
If you do not know the resort, it is pretty exceptional with two amazing golf courses.

Just keeps getting Awesome-IER!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back