Status
Not open for further replies.
Those X forged look gorgeous.

Looking good FK

team cally throwin' some bows today!
boss gear boys.

What a fun night! More pics in the appropriate thread:

i-JSGVc59-M.jpg

Your just over in G'boro and we moved to Cary. It's not that long of a commute....

Grrrr...I have not made it home yet. Keep getting stopped with questions. Those look great bro. At some point today I will make it home to that sweetness too.

Only an hour and a half...lol #iwishiwascloser

pics yet?

Those look sharp, Wade.

Freddie and Wade, those are some seriously gorgeous sticks. My irons arrived today too. Pics coming tomorrow. Ran out of daylight and want to get some natural light on these beauties for the pics.

Some amazing clubs rolling in, I can't wait for these bags to fill out!

Here they are. Boy do they look good in the bag. More photos in the appropriate thread.

irons.jpg

they look good, but are backwards.

looking good yorkem

All of those Callaway sticks are looking good! Buck with XHotPros is scary long. I agree that the XForged are probably the best looking iron on the market this year. Great pics fellas.

All this Callaway goodness has me really pumped this week. Boys those XHot Pro and Forged irons are seriously cool

All of those Callaway sticks are looking good! Buck with XHotPros is scary long. I agree that the XForged are probably the best looking iron on the market this year. Great pics fellas.

The XForged are gorgeous, but I am nowhere near man enough to game them.

The XForged are gorgeous, but I am nowhere near man enough to game them.

You are definitely man enough to bomb the XHot driver. That thing is an effing beast for you!

You are definitely man enough to bomb the XHot driver. That thing is an effing beast for you!

Thanks broham. I have picked right back up with it when I got home too. You are right, that thing is just a beast.

Thanks broham. I have picked right back up with it when I got home too. You are right, that thing is just a beast.

Looking good Anthony! Bet you find lots of greens with them.

Btw.....

<-------------Dont get scared Freddie! But check out my tags.

Looking good Anthony! Bet you find lots of greens with them.

Btw.....

<-------------Dont get scared Freddie! But check out my tags.

That is the plan. By far, that is the biggest weakness in my game. I get off the tee just fine, and feel like I am pretty good with the flat stick. Just have to hit more GIR's. Hopefully between practice and these beauties that becomes a thing of the past. One thing for sure, I will be working my butt off at the range for the next 3 1/2 weeks because that is all the time I have left before travel starts.

I think we need to hear about some Alternate Shot matchups soon.

I think we need to hear about some Alternate Shot matchups soon.

You know, I was thinking about this last night. If we play both courses Saturday, I think I would prefer to play the scramble at Caledonia and Alt Shot at True Blue. I think there is a lot less trouble at True Blue and it may make the Alt Shot format a little more competitive and reduce the number of shots that put your teammate in jail thus avoiding any bad feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back