The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformers 2 is on FX. My wife just said," There's the Decepticons and... Who are the other ones?"

I might be single tomorrow.

Ouch that hurts

Transformers 2 is on FX. My wife just said," There's the Decepticons and... Who are the other ones?"

I guess you will hate me, but I couldn't answer her question. I watched the show every now and then as a kid, but was way bigger on TMNT, ghostbusters, and GI JOE. Never cared to see the movies.

I guess you will hate me, but I couldn't answer her question. I watched the show every now and then as a kid, but was way bigger on TMNT, ghostbusters, and GI JOE. Never cared to see the movies.

With all due respect. I didn't promise that I would only procreate with you for the rest of my life. Hehe

With all due respect. I didn't promise that I would only procreate with you for the rest of my life. Hehe

I appreciate that, it wouldn't work out well anyway, I have the wrong parts.

The BluGolds right?

BluGolds.. Roll out!

Autobots, SON!

I think I've come to the realization today of two things,
1: I don't think I could ever fire someone
2: I don't think there's a mean bone in me, sure I get angry but I'm not and almost can't be mean.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Going to be a good day. Start of the US Open. Gonna play a little 2 man scramble for fun this afternoon and the weekends just around the corner.

My Ogio bag looks so empty just sitting over there in the corner... Excited to get it filled next week though!

My Ogio bag looks so empty just sitting over there in the corner... Excited to get it filled next week though!

HAHAHA What did you buy? The Amp Cell Pro's?

He is being pretty secretive about it, isn't he? Maybe he posted it in the what did you buy today thread. I don't want to have to go on a scavenger hunt to find out, I want to know NOW!

He is being pretty secretive about it, isn't he? Maybe he posted it in the what did you buy today thread. I don't want to have to go on a scavenger hunt to find out, I want to know NOW!
He posted his receipt for his XHot Pros a few days ago.

I feel bad for the guy who named the octothorpe. It keeps getting renamed on him without his consent (probably).

Going to be a good day. Start of the US Open. Gonna play a little 2 man scramble for fun this afternoon and the weekends just around the corner.

When I said "start" of the open I was hoping for a little more than <2 hours...

I dreamt I was playing golf with Phil Mickelson in some kinda pro tournament.

I out drove him, then he picked up my ball before I hit it, then somehow broke my 3w, and 3h so I hit the second shot with my putter.

It was interesting.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

enhanced-buzz-796-1370962358-8.jpg

We've explored the moon more than we have the bottom of the ocean. Kinda sad.

We've explored the moon more than we have the bottom of the ocean. Kinda sad.

We have better maps of Mars than we do of the ocean floor.

Image was really long.

TL;Disn'tScrollToBottom

Nah man. My game is too inconsistent right now. I think those would just just tick me off right now.
Wasn't trying to be. Just don't get good enough service here at work to be on Tapatalk very much.

He posted his receipt for his XHot Pros a few days ago.
Yep. XHotPro irons and an Amp Cell Pro driver. Actually went out and hit before buying based solely off of the fact they were PING. Then got fitted for irons and driver. Nothing wrong with the PING equipment. I just wanted to Ho some and thought it was time to diversify my bag.

Still can't decide on a 3 wood though... Maybe an XHotPro 5 Wood to launch easier and still get the distance of my old 3 wood on a good strike??? Possibly. Also gonna try the Amp Cell 3/4 wood cranked to the 4w setting. We'll see.

Edit: Would really like to try a Bridgestone 3w, but alas, there is nowhere to try one nearby.

Edit: Would really like to try a Bridgestone 3w, but alas, there is nowhere to try one nearby.

Turning Stone has some B-Stone clubs. You could call the golf dome and see if they have a 3 wood.

Turning Stone has some B-Stone clubs. You could call the golf dome and see if they have a 3 wood.

Hmmmmm... AWESOME. Thanks!

I will be a senior in 29 minutes... Happy and sad at the same time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back