Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Its just that I know it needs to be higher.

Nice. Very nice.

Anything wrong with the Kusala White? That thing hits HIGH bombs!

Love that shaft. Want that shaft. Need that shaft.

The 1 in the tip of the Int'l Flex Code scares me with my swing. Silver will do fine here though I think.

I want one really badly. Just havent been able to find one in R flex.

The 1 in the tip of the Int'l Flex Code scares me with my swing. Silver will do fine here though I think.

True. I had the one that was in my G25 tipped 1". My drives went a mile high but never ballooned. Unless it was windy out. Truly a low spin shaft for the LA it gives you.

If you wonder about the height it can give you vs the spin #'s you can probably just ask Dev what he thought about my flight (on the good drives :D) He might be able to describe it better.

3deep for me is just for the tee and is actually my Oklahoma wind beater from there, so I don't want it too much higher than I get now, but a little would be nice.

3deep for me is just for the tee and is actually my Oklahoma wind beater from there, so I don't want it too much higher than I get now, but a little would be nice.

Oh. Then yeah. You probably don't want the White!

I added a wedge to the bottom of my bag, so now I only have one spot open between driver and 4i... I'm thinking XHot 4 or 5 wood, AMP Cell 3-4 wood, or AMP Cell 2-3 hybrid. Hopefully will have a chance to hit them each tomorrow.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Pondering pulling my current 3 wood for a steel shafted original big Bertha. It is 11.5* and could provide a ton of accuracy if I need it. If I like the head enough, I'll find someone to throw a graphite shaft in it.

But I can get the RAZR fit extreme woods for about 215 and like that idea quite a bit.

Really wish I knew what type of clubs will be at the b callaway ultimate testing. I'm afraid to spend money and just get something brand new in 2 months....

Pondering finding an old Adams 9031 21* hybo and sticking a S+ C-Taper in it for an experiment.

I am pondering the 7.5lb box that I just got shipping notification on from Cleveland Golf is!

I am pondering the 7.5lb box that I just got shipping notification on from Cleveland Golf is!

Got one this evening as well, and it's got my mind racing!!! I am so excited to get these sticks dialed.

Nice! I won't get a notification for that box as unchanged the shipping to my work and not home. Easier than tracking it down at the fed ex facility for a direct signature.

Been pondering the Nike Concept Method Putter for awhile now. Need a new putter for sure and this is sort of what caught my eye.

Aside from the complaints people have on the looks I am sold on it, but my issue is if I should buy it now or wait a little longer for the prices to drop. They go for about $199 new and around $125 used on ebay.

Pretty new to being obsessed with golf equipment and I know the putter was released in 2012, so any advice on how the club pricing might work in the near future would be appreciated.

Happy wpf everyone

Been pondering the Nike Concept Method Putter for awhile now. Need a new putter for sure and this is sort of what caught my eye.

Aside from the complaints people have on the looks I am sold on it, but my issue is if I should buy it now or wait a little longer for the prices to drop. They go for about $199 new and around $125 used on ebay.

Pretty new to being obsessed with golf equipment and I know the putter was released in 2012, so any advice on how the club pricing might work in the near future would be appreciated.

If you are concerned about prices now, I would go the used route on eBay. You could probably find new putters on there for a lower cost than some other online places.

Cell irons w/trade-ins could get graphite for $80-100!!

tapin from my big as note 2

Check out www.gppgolf.com

Don't know which color scheme you may be looking for, but they have a couple of the commemorative ones for $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back