The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Well this narrows it down a bit, for those of us that have spent some time in the PS area. The golf in this community is epic to begin with and now add one of the privates. Umm, yes!

Yeah exactly what Tad said...PS golf is already really nice and the private ones are even better.

So now Team THP is #5Deep. I know this...myself and quite a few THPers will be #BringingIt with the next contest. Can't wait.

Congrats to jlukes!! This team is stacking up!

I keep telling these guys the same thing. They really have no clue. I don't think it's going to sink in until they are on a paid for flight to CA and have a couple hours to soak in the moment. This is the type of thing that literally will never happen to 99.99999999% of the world.

Still hasn't sunk in. The fact that so many of the incredible details have yet to be announced is just mind blowing.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Still hasn't sunk in. The fact that so many of the incredible details have yet to be announced is just mind blowing.

That's the crazy part, they've only given the 10,000ft view of what's going to happen... Psyched for you and #TeamTHP, hope to see my name in that group before it's over!

I'm gonna be honest. EVERY day, I pray that I don't get sick or injured and cause me to miss this amazing event. No joke.

I'm gonna be honest. EVERY day, I pray that I don't get sick or injured and cause me to miss this amazing event. No joke.

Positive vibes man. Positive vibes.

This is destiny for us, destiny for THP, and an unfortunate destiny for the #zoocrew.

This will be sorta like 'When Harry(Arnett) Met Sally' except in this case Sally is a slap across the face in the form of 8 THPers bringing their A-game to Palm Springs.

Captain Hawk
ATLGolfer - 1st Contest Winner
TheTopDogg - 2nd Contest Winner
Pkielwa - 3rd Contest Winner
jlukes - 4th Contest Winner

Might know it now, Harry, but these guys are stars! Come December these 5 and three others will board multiple flying machines and head out west. They will be armed with single goal of representing THP and its 1000s of members in the Grandaddy.

Their task to topple the zoocrew, made up of a ragtag bunch of laid back California boys. All of which have been given dreams, dreams of actually thinking they have the upper hand in this fight. The thing about 'hand' is that there are sides and the pimp hand will be laid down in force on the Fairways of a posh uber private club. Beaten with your own gear will be the byline in Harry's new blog.

THP is more than anyway of life it is the golfing worlds window into all that is golf. It contains more crafty, grinding golfers, the likes that have never been seen. The THP will prevail and proclaim the Grandaddy as OURS.

If you smeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllalalalalalalaaaaowww!

What the hawk

Is

Cooking

(mic drop)

Hahaha

What are you gonna do when Hawkamania runs wild on you?

Dude, NO!!! Why must they all have water?!?! I don't like water!!!

Could have fooled me last weekend. Seems like you loved water. Haha

It's been months since I've been chosen, and it still has not fully sunk in. At this point, I'm pretty certain that I'm actually in the #Grandaddy and it isn't a dream. Apart from that, nothing really seems real.

I think it will sink in a little more when I tee it up with Hawk and TTD in a few weeks. I'd love to try to coordinate a Pre-Grandaddy gathering when the team is complete. But, with eight different schedules and people spread all over the place, I suspect we won't be together until December - when we put a hurting on the ZooCrew.

Even though I don't expect to actually make the team, I can't wait for this to roll around to see all of the pictures, video and recaps of the whole event - it is going to be amazing for the lucky few

I say I don't expect to make the team, so that if I do, I will be to scrape off the ceiling :D

I think we should probably get going with adding another member of this team soon.
Captain Hawk has a few more spots to fill.
We have a few contests going on this week, but will get another one going on this in the next day or two.

I can't wait to see who the next member of our wolfpack will be!

Back