What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won this in the THP raffle at the outing, and left it with the Panda for some MC prep. Well it showed up to me today....

aba6amu8.jpg

Very nice indeed. I remember how you yelled at Dean and I to not touch that one.

Blue Cell Irons

tapin from my big as note 2

Didn't buy it but I won a free round at one of the nicest courses in the city today on a facebook contest!

Regular price on the weekend for 18 holes and a cart at this course is $140! I will take it!!

My buddy won a round there on monday so we are headed out there next week to play!

Dz Q-Stars and some Epochs for the round tomorrow

My e5s and rbzus came today, I can golf again!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Titleist 913F 15 and 19 degrees.

PUMA SHORTS AND A BELT- ALL PUMA GEAR IS 19.99 AT www.gppgolf.com tonight!!! AND hats are 9.99

Sun mountain 5-one cart bag for mi papi

Brought a box of Bridgestone e5 balls to try. They were $20 off so thought why not. I have read on here that they are good. I think they are the 2011 model but they still do the job so it doesn't bother me.

Just picked up myself a few toys, first being a Bushnell Tour v3 rangefinder that I promised myself when I first saw them, and I also picked up a Golf Buddy World GPS which was on offer and I just can't help buying electronic goodies!

Just ordered myself a Ping G25 iron set. Inch longer stiff shafts. Have been hell bent in getting some Rocketbladez for months and was so close to buying them online on many occasions. Glad I didn't. Tried the Ping G25, Cobra Fuel Cell, Rocketbladez and Callaway X Hot. Ping were for me by far the best feeling iron off the club face and funnily enough the worst was the Rocketbladez. Can't recommend enough getting down to a store and trying before u buy.

Callaway XHot 7 wood and Callaway XHot 5 hybrid. Happy fathers day to me.

Callaway XHot 7 wood and Callaway XHot 5 hybrid. Happy fathers day to me.

I still want the 11-wood. Just to have an 11-wood. I'd carry it as a 15th club and not care a bit.

Aren't those comparable lofts?

The 7W is 21 degree. The 5H is 25 degree. The 3Hy I am testing is 19 degree. For my game it all kinda fits well.

I still want the 11-wood. Just to have an 11-wood. I'd carry it as a 15th club and not care a bit.

I hit the 5W and the 7W almost the same distance and I like the extra loft. I was hammering it on the sim.

Taylormade Daddy Long Legs putter 31-35 ". Looking forward to gaming this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back