SeeMore Custom Belt Buckle

You guys are going to flip when you see this.
I like this! If the man who has seen it all is excited...

Have I mentioned I want one? Because I most definitely do.

SeeMore kidnapped the birdie, sweet!

So, you're saying there's a chance.

Test run for buckle - might have a few available - work on two other choices. Here is the first.

You will be able to purchase the buckle alone or buckle and choice of leather belt. Please remember that these are milled buckles and made in low numbers.

Thanks for the sneak peak. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks for the sneak peek. I cant wait to order one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'll have one. No doubt.

And if there are a couple options, I'll have both. I've been wanting one since Freddie and I saw John's at the PGA Show.

Test run for buckle - might have a few available - work on two other choices. Here is the first.

You will be able to purchase the buckle alone or buckle and choice of leather belt. Please remember that these are milled buckles and made in low numbers.

Looks amazing, I can't wait to see the final product!

That was awesome!!!!

I want one as well. Subscribed for updates.

Do we have a timeline?

Taking PRE-ORDERS for Buckles - 3 OPTIONS - http://www.seemore.com/products/category/accessories/belt-buckles/ -

RST-Milled-Island-1.jpg

RST-Milled-Island-2.jpg

Gorgeous!!

They are gorgeous...and they are a bit pricey.

I shall have one.

I love them and I want one...

I like them, but I could never justify spending over 100 dollars on a belt buckle.

They do look sweet though

Back