Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This just arrived at our office:

695579425_mYoMG-L-1.jpg

695579534_mN7sC-L-1.jpg

695579609_ZCXkB-L-1.jpg

Very cool. I think I remember when these were suggested for a review. I'll be interested to see what comes out of it.

"Foo-King-Long has been known to attract Beer Cart Girls"!

How soon can I buy these, lol. That's some funny stuff on the back!

The "Sunlight" disclaimer will work well around here. "Known to Attract Beer Cart Girls" is another plus. Heck, I will buy a sleeve just see if that claim works. I have seen "Powders Which Inhaled..." used on a few courses I have been on. Three out of seven is not too bad I suppose. :clapp:

Whoa!!!! I missed that "threesome-foresome claim............

Not as clever as it imagines it is.

Those would be great to have just as a collectible!

These remind me of a Bob and Tom bit.

"There's no Fa, it's Foo."

When we speak with the company, if it is okay with them, we may send some of these out for testing like we did the Penta. We will keep you all informed.

What's the story with these JB? Are they newly on the market or yet to be released? Pretty funny stuff, but hard to take serious.

They debuted in May of this year and have done quite well. We look forward to give them a thorough testing.

I just noticed it say's "Does not conform to USGA Rules"! Just curious, but why test it?

Last edited:
It appears as though these will take my dreams of becoming a ninja one step further!

I just noticed it say's "Does not conform to USGA Rules"! Just curious, but why test it?

Many of our readers do not care that much about it, so if a company would like us to review them, we would be more than happy to. Not to compare them against conforming golf balls, but for a review nonetheless.

JB - I'm curious what market share would be for a non-conforming ball. I had never thought about it, but now that you mention that people don't care - I wonder what the numbers would be.

JB - I'm curious what market share would be for a non-conforming ball. I had never thought about it, but now that you mention that people don't care - I wonder what the numbers would be.

I think a lot of people care. Just not everybody. Not sure what the market share is. But the people behind the Spin Doctor sure made a bunch of money.

I think it would make a great stocking stuffer that's for sure. I also think it's good for those who just go out there to have fun. Maybe they don't play that much or they just don't care about the rules or who aren't very competitve and just want to have a good time. I think it's definitely a great conversation piece.

I for one love playing non-conforming stuff on certain courses in certain situations. Of course I mostly play conforming stuff because I don't want to get a false sense of how good I am. I do enjoy messing around with the non-conforming stuff though. These balls would go nicely with my Callaway ERC II driver that I pull out from time to time. Sometimes getting crazy is just plain fun. It is also fun to hustle your brother-in-law once in a while. :bashful:

I guess I'm curious about how much difference a non-conforming ball really makes. Would be interesting to see.

With my "Forrest Gump"* swing, I'd bet there's no statistical difference.

* My swing is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get...

That's quite a play on words this company has for the name of its product. It also seems like they borrowed a marketing page from the Top-Flite Freak with regards to those little vignettes on the back of the box.

I read another review of this golf ball and will be interested to hear what the testing results are on THP.

I think I'd buy these balls at least for a collectors piece... And I'm 1/2 Asian so I think it's a rule I have to play a ball with the appropriate lettering...

I think I'd buy these balls at least for a collectors piece... And I'm 1/2 Asian so I think it's a rule I have to play a ball with the appropriate lettering...
Can you tell us what the lettering on the ball translates to?

I have often wondered why more "NINJAS" do not play tournament golf. I know some RANGERS, SEALS, and GREEN BERETS who play, but no NINJAS. This ball would be perfect for them. :clapp:

Back