Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foul by diaw and flop by Parker.

To say Larry Legend didn't have the will in the range of a MJ or Kobe is ludicrous IMO. He's the hick from French Lick for goodness sakes. Not more athletic, just WANTED it worse than 99%.

Agree completely.
The irony in all of this is that Magic early on in his career was labeled a choker by some and a guy that could not finish. He changed that with in a few years.

#easternconferenceisweak
#gotboatracedbyspursinthefinals

The Easts top teams are the same as the Wests. I was hoping OKC would be here to seek redemption until Westbrook got injured.

I have to say to all those conspiracy theorist who thought Miami would get all the whistles it's been the complete opposite. SA definitely getting the benefit of a couple calls/missed calls.

Agree completely.
The irony in all of this is that Magic early on in his career was labeled a choker by some and a guy that could not finish. He changed that with in a few years.

Didn't Magic win a championship is his rookie season. Or second? I know he lost in '83

The Easts top teams are the same as the Wests. I was hoping OKC would be here to seek redemption until Westbrook got injured.

Not back in 07.

Flop should result in a 10 game suspension IMO.

I freakin hate Parker for how much he flops. He is better nowadays but one time in college me and a buddy counted for a few weeks and he would fall down on like 40% of his shot attempts. And be cheated on Eva so that makes him a Effin D

Didn't Magic win a championship is his rookie season. Or second? I know he lost in '83

Yes, in 1980, when he played one of the best games ever in Game 6 after Kareem went down.

Lebron's biggest problem is he chose the wrong sport. He should be about 3/4 of the way crushing all of Tony Gonzales' records by now.

He did. He also won a NCAA championship over Bird. Didnt change the persona.

I freakin hate Parker for how much he flops. He is better nowadays but one time in college me and a buddy counted for a few weeks and he would fall down on like 40% of his shot attempts. And be cheated on Eva so that makes him a Effin D
if he is 40% then wade is 95%

Lebron's biggest problem is he chose the wrong sport. He should be about 3/4 of the way crushing all of Tony Gonzales' records by now.

Way to keep it real. Touché.

This game's over. Lebron and the Heat just don't have it tonight.

This is a dangerous stretch for Miami. By the way, that was a pathetic possession out of the timeout for Miami.

He did. He also won a NCAA championship over Bird. Didnt change the persona.

The '80s were not the decade for reasonable thought.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
-Rick James

TIMMY!!!! Awesome.

Just like I said, danger time. This game is very close to being over. Miami has to burn another timeout (at this rate they won't have any left soon). Let's see if they can at least get a shot out of this timeout.

Battier never commits a foul...dude is such a baby

Haha, wow refs. They are calling everything now.

This is anti-Joey Crawford we're watching.

This game's over. Lebron and the Heat just don't have it tonight.

In 2010 I was so disgusted with the way Dallas came out against the Lakers in game 1 of that series I went to bed early, my roommates woke me up as Dirk was leading them on a 20-2 run to win the game and go on to complete the sweep. Never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back