Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribe now only 3 games back!

Give it up, not going to happen.
Detroit despite their bullpen issues is too good of a team.

Short hitter with a big heart, that would take being a big hitter with no heart.
The world loves BIG hitters!

Braves go up against a guy with a 6+ ERA, and get (as I expected) 2 or 3 hits. Seems like for years, everyone comes out of slumps against them. Bad pitchers have great games, struggling batters go 3 for 4, etc.

Matt Harvey with another 6 shutout innings today and in line to get the win. I wonder if this will bring his ERA back under 2.

The Bucco's rally in the 9th to win a wild, wild game. Completed the sweep over LAA. Fun stuff.

So Hamilton missed the Pirate's series with a sore wrist? Is that another way of saying Hamilton has been benched? Sore wrist? Hasn't been from hitting.....

So Hamilton missed the Pirate's series with a sore wrist? Is that another way of saying Hamilton has been benched? Sore wrist? Hasn't been from hitting.....

Sore from lifting his wallet.

Now if this was Tiger we were talking about, we would be saying the sore wrist was actually keeping him from playing well, not a disguise for playing like crap. Lol.

Sore from lifting his wallet.

Now if this was Tiger we were talking about, we would be saying the sore wrist was actually keeping him from playing well, not a disguise for playing like crap. Lol.

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for all the bad things I've said about him in the past. It's getting embarrassing for him and his team. But like you said, he's eating well tonight.

Rangers sweep the Cards after last night in St. Louis. Finally got done what we couldn't a few year back. LOL!

Rangers sweep the Cards after last night in St. Louis. Finally got done what we couldn't a few year back. LOL!

It was a good series. The Rangers are a really talented bunch. I would love to see these two matchup in the World Series again this year. Had a great time this weekend at Busch

Cardinals are now 18 games over .500. That is all

Fixed :bananadance:. Good job boys!!! And like Nate said why couldn't you do that 2 years back?!?!?

I have to say though if I'm going to cheer for an NL its going to be the Cards, another great baseball town right there :)

Jose reyes is retiring this week?

Jose reyes is retiring this week?

Was that supposed to say returning?

Wil Myers with a good night. Hellickson with a better one. Hopefully Rodney can close it out.

Was that supposed to say returning?

Wil Myers with a good night. Hellickson with a better one. Hopefully Rodney can close it out.
I thought same but it said retire across the bottom of screen lol

I thought same but it said retire across the bottom of screen lol

Unless I missed an injury today, I think that is highly unlikely. Fox Sports typo?

The Rays end the Blue Jays winning streak, holding down 4th in the East. The AL East is just ridiculous.

Unless I missed an injury today, I think that is highly unlikely. Fox Sports typo?

The Rays end the Blue Jays winning streak, holding down 4th in the East. The AL East is just ridiculous.

Yeah its a typo...similar to brain shaw getting hired in nba today

Anyone know how Josh Hamilton is doing? Oh nevermind, I went back and read the past 3 pages.

Anyone know how Josh Hamilton is doing? Oh nevermind, I went back and read the past 3 pages.

Hummmm, interesting that an exchange of 3-4 posts equals 3 pages but if your still unclear about his status I'll add you to my weekly newsletter entitled 101 Things to Blame Poor Performances on Before One Blames Themselves if you wish.

It's pretty unbiased if you ask me.

Hummmm, interesting that an exchange of 3-4 posts equals 3 pages but if your still unclear about his status I'll add you to my weekly newsletter entitled 101 Things to Blame Poor Performances on Before One Blames Themselves if you wish.

It's pretty unbiased if you ask me.
Dont get so puckered... It was a joke. As it has been for the past 3 months...

The Tigers after taking 3 of 4 from the AL East leading Red Sox, start a series vs. the AL west bottom dwellers (ok Houston is actually) Anaheim mighty Hamiltons.

Sounds good for my Tigers!

Wait, Hamilton? I'll have to read a few pages back....

The Rays have cooled off the hottest team in baseball. They have held the Jays to 2 runs in the first 2 games of the series. Good start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back