Future THP item suggestions

The have done towels and umbrellas before.

I know...but before my time..plus lots of new people around that didn't get them before.

I know...but before my time..plus lots of new people around that didn't get them before.

You speak the truth. I'm sure people would love to have both of these items. I know my towl is getting pretty beat up. My umbrella is holding strong!!

Can't have too much of a good thing!

You speak the truth. I'm sure people would love to have both of these items. I know my towl is getting pretty beat up. My umbrella is holding strong!!

I need to repair my umbrella. Some of the stitching came out last year.

With all of the great suggestions, maybe JB, GG, and the other THP powers that be should add a "merchandise manager" to research and ultimately offer some of these items. This would definitely take some of the burden off of them, allowing them to concentrate on all of the other stuff??!!!

You know, I'd bet that if we all got off our butts and bought out all the stuff in the THP store that we all said we wanted so much, there would be more room for new stuff. *Cough* Visor *Cough Cough*. So I'll put my money where my mouth is and order something from there today.

You know, I'd bet that if we all got off our butts and bought out all the stuff in the THP store that we all said we wanted so much, there would be more room for new stuff. *Cough* Visor *Cough Cough*. So I'll put my money where my mouth is and order something from there today.

I had the same thought, cannot believe that the visors are still not sold out! I might have to order a third.

Also last time I ordered I got some poker chips just because. They look neat not sure I'll use them but gotta support THP

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I want a bumper sticker for my Jeep to rep THP.

I would love to see some rubber bracelets. You know the livestrong kind.

Make it a 4 pack with white, black, orange and green.

I'd wear one everyday!

This is kind of a loaded request, but since we've been rocking so many white THP headcovers over the last couple years...

How bout' a THP green one? Add some colour to the mix!! I'd love it!

I am still hoping for the THP tervis tumbler!

This is kind of a loaded request, but since we've been rocking so many white THP headcovers over the last couple years...

It could say THP instead of SeeMore?

1004565_10151549560818591_2096541754_n.jpg

I will be getting this one

ja9ezy4u.jpg

First thing I thought of Dean. Second thing was who am I going to have to track down and "borrow" one from :D

Agreed, the old pin stripes and black ones were really nice!

Another thought I had for future items... I have been collecting ball markers for a year or two now, and quite a few of the golf courses I have gone to offer markers with various colours for about four dollars.. blues, light greens, yellows, reds... It allows people to grab more than one to keep them unique. I would love to see the THP logo introduced to something like this.. I'd buy a number of them!

20130624_122012.jpg

I think I like these.

Free-shipping-font-b-Personalized-b-font-collapsible-Can-font-b-Koozies-b-font-.jpg_250x250.jpg

Those could work.

You might want to take of the SUNSurf logo and put the THP logo on it though. hehe

Drank beer while golfing again today.

Back