Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do club work on my own, so the second option is out of the question. I know I can get the Stage 2 tips from Golfworks/Golfsmith, so that's not the hard part. I want to put a Kai'li 70 in that club, have the stock shaft in there right now, the dispersion is not where I'd like it to be. Thinking about just getting a driver pull off of eBay so that even if the tip is a little damaged from pulling the old adapter off, I can just cut the tip by 1/2 inch or 1 inch and then butt-trim the rest to get the club to play at 43 inches total.

Dude, I'd be happy to remove whatever adapter, trim it up, and install it to proper length for you and then send it back. Its an open offer my friend.

Dude, I'd be happy to remove whatever adapter, trim it up, and install it to proper length for you and then send it back. Its an open offer my friend.

That's awfully kind of you. This may just have to happen.

That's awfully kind of you. This may just have to happen.

Seriously, no worries at all. Get the stuff, shoot it to me, I'll have it back in the mail the next day.

If you want milled putter for a good price, the never compromise putters can typically be had well under your asking price.

What's the difference between a milled putter and a non-milled one?

The deeper the milling and the shape / texture of it will change the way the face feels.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

The deeper the milling and the shape / texture of it will change the way the face feels.

Non-milled basically means insert. many of the Odyssey's, TaylorMade's.. That kind of thing.

3 and 4 hybrids. Something with a heavier graphite or steel under $100 each

Non-milled basically means insert. many of the Odyssey's, TaylorMade's.. That kind of thing.

Most times yes, but not always. There have been plenty of putters that are aluminum or steel that just don't have milling or an insert. Some old SeeMore putters for example.

As I sit under a shade tree on the course I'm actually pondering a mental coach as I am a mental midget out here.

Pro Mental Coach man. I have been using it in prep for the MC. I really feel like it has changed the way I approach playing

Pro Mental Coach man. I have been using it in prep for the MC. I really feel like it has changed the way I approach playing

Taylor mentioned it too buddy, it has def crossed my mind as well. Gotta get over the between the ears part, it holds me back SO much and I know it.

Most times yes, but not always. There have been plenty of putters that are aluminum or steel that just don't have milling or an insert. Some old SeeMore putters for example.

I was trying to think of current putters that would fall under the category and was drawing a blank. Good call on old school.

AMP Cell 2-3h or Adams Super S/LS hybrid to fill a gap. Also pondering either new shafts on the Rocketbladez or (and its a BIG or) possibly trying some new irons (XHot pros, AMP, or a Cleveland selection)

I don't know why, but besides my driver, wedges, and putter I have a real itch to change some things up... Could just be the summer heat

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I am pondering the PING Hoofer golf bag 2013 and if I should get one over my bag rite now (ogio ozone xx)......

Pondering a new bag. Bag Boy isn't going to warranty the broken zippers.

Looking for a cart bag or stand bag?

Not sure yet, just looking around a little. I never walk so size & weight aren't an issue. Thinking about going back to a stand bag. Got any ideas I need to check out?

Not sure yet, just looking around a little. I never walk so size & weight aren't an issue. Thinking about going back to a stand bag. Got any ideas I need to check out?

Well, I might be able to hook you up should I come down to play with everyone here in the near future.

You're da man, Jman.

Don't do that, all of your sweet talk will just go to his head. We don't want him getting a big ego.

Don't do that, all of your sweet talk will just go to his head. We don't want him getting a big ego.

Me? Ego? HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back