The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to this because I didn't see it until this morning....2 things you must know:
1) It's Dr. Miles, not Mrs. Miles, get it right!
2) Dr. Miles won't like the malpractice rates for her specialty in Florida. Higher rates = less pay = less new clubs for Jman.

This is true, it's Dr. Miles and that means I get introduced as Mr. Dr. miles and it's freaking weird.

As to the less shiny clubs, eff that. I'll just fly down once a month instead. :alien:

Replying to this because I didn't see it until this morning....2 things you must know:
2) Dr. Miles won't like the malpractice rates for her specialty in Florida. Higher rates = less pay = less new clubs for Jman.

It depends on how it weighs compared to lack of state income taxes, as well as other taxes (like property tax on a vehicle...absurdity).

This would all be less of an issue if our nation would do a little tort reform. Nah, we like things complicated.

Alright guys. I thought I was too young for this, but out of the blue last night after I finished mowing my yard, I started noticing a pain in my back. When I arch my back like if I was stretching I get this sharp pain in the right center of my back. Also taking a deep breath causes the same thing. Its hard to describe the pain but it almost feels like a sore muscle when you stretch it, but much more intense.

What is the best thing to do in the next few days? Is ice or heat better and does Ibuprofen help? I know there are dudes on here with back problems and can weigh in on their experience some.

You're right, I brain farted on her title. She worked hard to earn that Dr. My fault Dr Miles!

No state income tax in Florida though. Might balance itself out some?

Alright guys. I thought I was too young for this, but out of the blue last night after I finished mowing my yard, I started noticing a pain in my back. When I arch my back like if I was stretching I get this sharp pain in the right center of my back. Also taking a deep breath causes the same thing. Its hard to describe the pain but it almost feels like a sore muscle when you stretch it, but much more intense.

What is the best thing to do in the next few days? Is ice or heat better and does Ibuprofen help? I know there are dudes on here with back problems and can weigh in on their experience some.

When something like that happens, my first thing is ice and Aleve.

That sucks. My parent dog was the same way. Thunder and lightning were a torment for her.

Our dog does not like to go outside in the rain so the other night when I let him out before bed he apparently didn't go because I when I woke up he had left us a present on the kitchen floor.
Our dogs go out in the rain just so they can get the towels used on them to dry them off!

I only use ice on my back. Ibuprofen and Alleve do nothing for my back pain. Acetaminophen works better for me. Of course, Vicodin the wonder drug has Acetaminophen in it!

Conference Call / Webinar = THP Time for War.

Rant + HHJJ

Sounds like ice it is. I don't think it is nothing serious but I want to take care of it as soon as possible.

I really think it happened from trying to start my mower and finally giving up and borrowing my neighbors.

This would all be less of an issue if our nation would do a little tort reform. Nah, we like things complicated.

No.

Let's not speak of this again.

People in my industry make me laugh.

My fitbit isn't working!! I charged it last night and it seemed fine but when I took it off the charger this morning I got nothing. I am going to try and restart it tonight when I get home and hopefully it will work.

People in my industry make me laugh.

Isnt that their job? I mean when I go to disney and go on Its a Small World, I want to leave with a smile too.

In all seriousness, I agree with you.

Isnt that their job? I mean when I go to disney and go on Its a Small World, I want to leave with a smile too.

Wow. I was trying to think of something and JB knocked the high hanging curveball out of the park before I could.

Its OK Dirty Chan, you can be my tour guide anytime.

It depends on how it weighs compared to lack of state income taxes, as well as other taxes (like property tax on a vehicle...absurdity).

You're right, I brain farted on her title. She worked hard to earn that Dr. My fault Dr Miles!

No state income tax in Florida though. Might balance itself out some?

Laughable if you think that the no state income tax in Florida balances that out.

My fitbit isn't working!! I charged it last night and it seemed fine but when I took it off the charger this morning I got nothing. I am going to try and restart it tonight when I get home and hopefully it will work.
I had some issues with mine as well. I can only charge it when connected to my work PC. It's odd.

Laughable if you think that the no state income tax in Florida balances that out.

Carrying millions in malpractice insurance is a beyotch.

I had some issues with mine as well. I can only charge it when connected to my work PC. It's odd.

Well I guess I'm glad it's not just mine.

I always laugh on that ride watching the awkward wiggling.

Our house just went from no chance of closing this month, to can we close in the next 4 hours. That's amusing to me. An outdated prelim settlement statement, can't wait to see how that gets finalized on the last day of the month. I kept telling Melissa if there was a way for the builder to close on the last day of the quarter, it would happen. Hey guess what...

I did not say it balances it out. However there is a lot to debate price wise when determining where one should practice. I have a friend that does this practice. He openly discusses his ridiculous rates of malpractice, but also openly says that with far lower taxes, lower cost of living and more patients, it evens out quite nicely. He is from Newton, MA for what its worth.

Lack of tornadoes. Never see snow again. Circumstantial things balance it out too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back