Morgan Cup 2013 Practice Round Scheduling

JT not sure if you still wanted to play but Castor, WCBM and I are playing Thursday PM.

Also open to anyone really. Albatrossians are bonding quite well with all of these rounds!

I'm still in need of a Thursday PM round at True Blue, anyone else want in?

I posted that I'd have a master schedule today, but I got an unexpected chance to play golf.

I'll have the schedule posted in the next few days, as soon as my work schedule will allow.

I posted that I'd have a master schedule today, but I got an unexpected chance to play golf.

I'll have the schedule posted in the next few days, as soon as my work schedule will allow.

Just admit you made an ace and got all excited and forgot about it.....:D

I'm still in need of a Thursday PM round at True Blue, anyone else want in?

Quoting myself to see if anyone wants a Thursday PM at TB, otherwise I need to change one of my Caladonia's to TB!

All:

Here is the first cut of the schedule:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoH2ZL94NY8zdGJXV0ZfSDM1ZXlpZ0ZiR2dMTWF0ZWc&usp=sharing

Notes:

1) I'm quite sure there are mistakes. We'll be rectifying them now, so don't freak out.

2) I tried as hard as I could to rectify everyone's requests in this thread, the original Morgan Cup thread, the PM's and the spreadsheet. However, there were numerous conflicts. Where there were conflicts, I took my best guess.

3) The rounds with tee times listed are simply notations about the approximate time the round was suggested. After the sheet is complete, I'll book the tee times and update them.

4) If you requested a round with a group and you're not included in that group, please don't take offense. It's not a slight to you. It's simply there were multiple versions of that group and I took a guess.

5) I tried to fill groups based on arrival times from the spreadsheet. However, it's not clear whether your arrival time is when your plane arrives, when you expect to be at the property, or when you'll be available to play. If adjustments need to be made, let me know.

So folks, post your corrections / deletions or additions here and I'll add them to the master spreadsheet.

JT not sure if you still wanted to play but Castor, WCBM and I are playing Thursday PM.

Also open to anyone really. Albatrossians are bonding quite well with all of these rounds!

Should work for me

Hey Wade...I'm not playing Thursday afternoon unless that Nate is Jersey Nate?! Thanks for doing this buddy!

So plans look like they have changed and I will be arriving in Myrtle Tuesday night. So would be up for playing Wednesday morning. If any other players or volunteers are looking for a round that morning, let me know.

Great Job Wade. I appreciate all the hard work.

i updated the spreadhseet to reflect Frogger and Tim dropping out of Weds with JT and me.

Hey Dan...you find out if you get in at noon on Wednesday? If so, I'm interested in splitting a ride with ya!

So plans look like they have changed and I will be arriving in Myrtle Tuesday night. So would be up for playing Wednesday morning. If any other players or volunteers are looking for a round that morning, let me know.

Great Job Wade. I appreciate all the hard work.

I put you in with DDEC, WCBM, and DCBrad on Wednesday morning since they needed a fourth anyhow.

Hey Wade...I'm not playing Thursday afternoon unless that Nate is Jersey Nate?! Thanks for doing this buddy!

You had put "playing it by ear" on the spreadsheet, so I assumed you might be interested in a group. No worries, I've removed you.

Should work for me

JT, Thainer's group was already full, so I've got you in a group with me, War Eagle, and Freddie on Thursday afternoon.

Looks great Wade.....Not sure who requested an 11am tee time for our group on Wednesday...but that should work

Looks great Wade.....Not sure who requested an 11am tee time for our group on Wednesday...but that should work

dhill had posted in the arrival speadsheet that he would not be arriving until 10:30.

All:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoH2ZL94NY8zdGJXV0ZfSDM1ZXlpZ0ZiR2dMTWF0ZWc&usp=sharing

Notes:

1) I'm quite sure there are mistakes. We'll be rectifying them now, so don't freak out.

2) I tried as hard as I could to rectify everyone's requests in this thread, the original Morgan Cup thread, the PM's and the spreadsheet. However, there were numerous conflicts. Where there were conflicts, I took my best guess.

3) The rounds with tee times listed are simply notations about the approximate time the round was suggested. After the sheet is complete, I'll book the tee times and update them.

4) If you requested a round with a group and you're not included in that group, please don't take offense. It's not a slight to you. It's simply there were multiple versions of that group and I took a guess.

5) I tried to fill groups based on arrival times from the spreadsheet. However, it's not clear whether your arrival time is when your plane arrives, when you expect to be at the property, or when you'll be available to play. If adjustments need to be made, let me know.

So folks, post your corrections / deletions or additions here and I'll add them to the master spreadsheet.

As a volunteer I don't want to interfere too much with the dudes who really need to play the courses but if there is room for anyone on Tuesday or Thursday, for either course, I would definitely be in.

As a volunteer I don't want to interfere too much with the dudes who really need to play the courses but if there is room for anyone on Tuesday or Thursday, for either course, I would definitely be in.

Do you want to play morning, afternoon or both on each day?

All:

Notes:

This looks awesome Wade, although I'm not looking to play Caledonia twice in practice. My Wednesday round should be at True Blue.

This looks awesome Wade, although I'm not looking to play Caledonia twice in practice. My Wednesday round should be at True Blue.

Done. Moved your group to TB.

Do you want to play morning, afternoon or both on each day?

Looking at my schedule, I would say anything after 11 on Tuesday or Wednesday works best. Thursday is out for me.

Thanks for arranging all this Wade. Now I probably missed this discussed but are we to call for our own tee times?

Also Wednesday PM round with One-T, Chunky, Freddie and I has to be at around 4 due to my arrival time. Thanks!

Back