Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Tee times start at 11:00, but people will typically be at the range/course by at least 10:00. GG usually has to post a time or send a PM to keep some THPers from getting there near dawn.

No one heckles at the first tee. That is all saved for the range while warming up and for the dinner afterwards.

I'm not even going to heckle you on the range. I don't want to get lawyered.

I'm figuring a 530 est departure from my house puts me and mapleleafdan there 830-9 depending on traffic.

I like that timeframe. We need to spend some time on the putting green anyways... :alien:

I'm not even going to heckle you on the range. I don't want to get lawyered.

I'm bringing a stack of business cards just for you.

Thanks for setting it up, Ryan and Josh. This should be fun.

I'm bringing a stack of business cards just for you.

I don't even know what that means. Do you want me to hand them out to appalled onlookers while you speak Georgian? #IDontKnowWhatAnyOfThisMeans

Here's who I have for Top Golf:

JB
Hawk
thetopdogg
ATLGolfer
blugold
bhilln
tpluff
tpluff's dad
dleavitt
manlai

We're going to plan on 8pm. Cost is going to be $24, which includes $20 for the bay and $4 for the service fee. This is going to be payable in cash to me or JB, since we have to pay upfront for the group. Guys, I love you all, but please don't leave us hanging here. Plan on having the money to pay when you get there and PLEASE show up if you say you are going to. Since we are booking this as a party, which guarantees our spot, we have to pay as a group.

Cash bar and food. The only thing they ask is that each bay (5 people) operate as one tab. My advice is to bring cash to pay, because figuring it out any other way will be a pain in your behind.

Now that that stuff is out of the way, let me say I'm excited! We'll have a couple hours to hit some balls, play some games, and have some drinks - all from the third level terrace.

Bumping this before it gets knocked out of sight.

Oh, it's going to be fun. Mixing golf and beer with a side order of trash talk should make for a good night.

I don't even know what that means. Do you want me to hand them out to appalled onlookers while you speak Georgian? #IDontKnowWhatAnyOfThisMeans

I'm looking out for ice jacking. I know the prime suspects.

Thanks for stepping up and taking care of this Hawk and JB. Here are our tee times for Friday at Bridges of Poplar Creek. We do still have a couple spots open, so if you want to join in, let me know. I will likely be at the course around noon.

1:34 - illinimick, bhilln, kozmo
1:43 - rambler, tbonafide,thetopdogg
1:51 - Hitman, Manlai, 99srxman
2:00 - dleavitt39, blugold, ATLgolfer, Hawk

Dan

I'm looking out for ice jacking. I know the prime suspects.

Just don't get the ball too high, there is a main road to the right of the netting at topgolf. If you hit a car, your name is electronically attached to the ball...

Dan

Thank you for taking care of that Dan! Friday may go down as the second best day of the summer for me, with Saturday being the first.

This is going to be awesome; thanks for setting everything up on Friday, will be a blast

just talked to the GF, she's not being my caddie at topgolf on Friday, she's going with her family to a concert. :/

Dan

ATL will be your girlfriend Dan.

And another self quote for important info...

JB
Hawk
thetopdogg
ATLGolfer
blugold
bhilln
tpluff
tpluff's dad
dleavitt
manlai

We're going to plan on 8pm. Cost is going to be $24, which includes $20 for the bay and $4 for the service fee. This is going to be payable in cash to me or JB, since we have to pay upfront for the group. Guys, I love you all, but please don't leave us hanging here. Plan on having the money to pay when you get there and PLEASE show up if you say you are going to. Since we are booking this as a party, which guarantees our spot, we have to pay as a group.

Cash bar and food. The only thing they ask is that each bay (5 people) operate as one tab. My advice is to bring cash to pay, because figuring it out any other way will be a pain in your behind.

Now that that stuff is out of the way, let me say I'm excited! We'll have a couple hours to hit some balls, play some games, and have some drinks - all from the third level terrace.

Some awesome looking groupings for that friday round!

Thanks for stepping up and taking care of this Hawk and JB. Here are our tee times for Friday at Bridges of Poplar Creek. We do still have a couple spots open, so if you want to join in, let me know. I will likely be at the course around noon.

Dan

I really appreciate this brother.

Dan

Thanks Dan... Look forward to meeting you & the rest of the THP family. :D

So much going on in here!

Can't wait for Friday. Thanks Hawk and JB for setting up Friday night and thanks again Dan for setting up the afternoon round. Should be a lot of fun and really looking forward to it.

Dan

Thanks for setting up the tee times, Dan!

Just one more bump of this one.

JB

Hawk
thetopdogg
ATLGolfer
blugold
bhilln
tpluff
tpluff's dad
dleavitt
manlai

We will try to get there around 8ish. Hope traffic/construction isn't too bad.

Dan

Sorry I couldn't make it for the Ravines round. Really looking forward to Friday!

Back