The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hip hurts so much I can barely walk. I don't even know why. Wtf.

People in your life that get sick and die without anyone knowing.

I just found out a buddy I was stationed with in both Texas and Korea just passed, apparently of cancer, and only his family was in on it. I understand that, but it sucks to learn about it after the fact.

I'm finding out none of the group of us stationed with him those years knew anything and we're all kind of in shock. Our career field in the Air Force is a really tight brotherhood and we all generally stay in touch somehow. Keeping tabs on my brothers and sisters is why I even have a Facebook page. Anyway, I wish we all could have known and chatted with him a few more times.

Here we are in Korea after our squadron softball team won the base championship game. It was definitely a night of many beers.
Perry was mad he didn't have a hat like ours so he made his own.
RIP buddy.
295_506115006146_1438_n_zpsaf6b8473.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that man. Really stinks when you get hit by a surprise like that without knowing anything was wrong.

Sorry to hear that toad.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this Toad. Thoughts and prayers heading to his family and friends.

Sorry to hear, T0AD.

Sorry to hear this Toad.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

So sorry for your loss...

Sorry to hear this toad

Condolences T0AD. Sorry to hear about that.

Sorry to hear about your friend Toad.

Sorry for your loss Toad.

I know how close those military bonds can be. Sorry for your loss, toad.

I know how close those military bonds can be. Sorry for your loss, toad.

We're finding out for sure that no one knew. Facebook is blowing up (there are a couple Group pages for our Air Force job on there) and everyone is shocked.

That damn C-word wins another one. I hate it.

Thanks, everyone.

Sorry to hear about your friend Toad

Toad, I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss:/ I bet it's extremely uneasy to know someone you were once so close to had something severe going on and only to find out he passed away recently. I hope you were able to cherish every moment with your friend.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

End of rant

If you end the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr with an "E-A-T" it makes you feel better.

64521d1328048504-miter-clamps-tony_tiger_grrrreat_sm.jpg

No that makes me want to throw the frosted flakes in the trash

Drove to Fargo, 5 hours from home, to find that golf bags here are $30 more for the same bag than they were at home !!! WTF

That damn C-word wins another one. I hate it.

"Eff-C" is a phrase that crosses my lips regularly.

Rather than admit C has won anything, I like to think C is on its way out but we just don't have the answer to the problem yet.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Eff-C.

Drove to Fargo, 5 hours from home, to find that golf bags here are $30 more for the same bag than they were at home !!! WTF

I use to live near Fargo, have friends in Fargo. Use to stack sand bags for morons in Fargo.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Moving a pool table sucks, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back